Bionic Action Heroes Trailer

"Who is this stranger?"

A brunette teenage boy with long brown hair walks into the bionic academy in style.

"Can he be trusted?"

His long brown hair is no longer tied as Bree shamelessly flirts with him.

"And is Bree a double agent?"

Bree sneaks into a white room carrying a USB. Begins uploading info onto the device.

"Here is everything you need to know about Chase's chip." Bree tells the brunette boy, giving him the USB smugly.

"Will she push the lab rats to the point of destruction?"

The training area could bee seen as Douglas, Adam and Bree  are at the center of a crowded room on guard.

Bree back hits someone to the ground.

The brunette boy gives a woman the USB whispering,"Mission accomplished."

Chase is tied town to a chair and is practically defenseless as a man who looked to be made of metal hovers over his face..

Chase screams.

A timer shows three seconds.

A stage building explodes.

"Chase!" Bree screams as she, Adam and Mia run into a white room and see Chase covered in a white sheet.

Adam bends down onto Chase's chest to listen for a heartbeat as Bree cries, "It's over and it's all my fault."

Last thing that could be seen is Mia crying while holding Chase's hand and whispering, "I remember...

...and I love you too."

Upcoming trailer for Bionic Action Heroes.

The last part is a maybe, not a yes.