The Unexpected Meeting

Tatsu walked towards me, my heart was beating fast with passion. Steadily the footsteps were approaching; he's getting closer and closer.

When he stopped right in front of me, I hastily stood up and look to the right, and pretend I didn't see him.

He touch my right cheek, and turned my face right close to him. He smiled at me one more time, and then my heart melted. I tried to look away from looking at him, but my eyes wouldn't allow me.

My right foot moved backwards as my left foot followed, I knew I wanted that position to stay, but the members from the club was starting to watch us. "Can you let go?" I asked.

He waited for a moment, and put his hand down. He didn't say anything, but smiled as he walked away.

Midori laughed at me after Tatsu walked away, "He ignored you."

Midori said while teasingly laughing. Before, we usually like most of the cute guys together, which we find it funny. But now I am only interested in Tatsu

She's always there for me whenever I need her, she's my best friend in and outside badminton. But sadly she's a sophomore and can't have the same classes with her.

I played against Midori, one on one. As always, I lose to the game to her. But today's excuse wasn't because I wasn't good, but was because I couldn't stop thinking about Tatsu.

After the game ended, I tried to look for Tatsu, but I couldn't find him; or maybe because he went home already.

Yoh patted on my left shoulder and asked who I was looking for.

"Aya, want to play a game with me?" Yoh asked.

My close friends calls me by Aya for short.

"I just finished a game with Midori, can we just practice hitting?" I replied, and then he nodded.

Yoh and I were close of friends, we text each other mostly every day, morning to night. He likes to be with me, and I feel the same way.

Before, I honestly liked Yoh, but I stopped after doubting that maybe he doesn't feel the same way as I do.

Yoh's hits are powerful, but he doesn't use it when he's playing me, and I appreciate it.

Finally it's almost 9 p.m., time to put down the nets and go home. I went out of the gym; the breeze was cold and fresh.

I saw Tatsu waiting for someone, thinking if I should go talk to him or not. I finally planned to approach him, but then his friend Yamada arrived.

I was disappointed that I didn't try to talk to him, but I was thankful that I didn't do something stupid. I was hoping he would look at me again, and smile like before, but he didn't.

I'm waiting for Yoh to come out, I seriously don't know why he is so slow; he scolded me for not bringing a jacket when I knew it would be cold outside.

"Look who's talking?" I said.
He treats me like a sister, that's mostly the reason why I didn't continue on liking him. The night sky was beautiful; I saw two stars that were four inches away.

The moon was bright and was magnificent, and then I remembered Tatsu when he touched my cheek. I was laughing how the moon reminds me of him.