☯ Preface ☯

There's always this saying that you should never fall in love because they'll hurt you. . .

yet, I didn't listen to it.

My name is Yukimura Amaya, I am simply a freshman year. I have long pink hair, height 5'4, and an ordinary average girl who fails classes.

Other than that,

There's this guy who I am completely interested in 

And I fell deeply in love with him. . .

As I watch him secretly, I observe his actions how he plays. His clears was insuperable, and his stealthily drops.

After the first round was finished, he coolly walks to switch court with his opponent.

When the second round began, he served first with resolution. The game between his opponent became intense.

He is starting to sweat slowly, as he took footsteps and blocking brutal smashes from his opponent.

The back and forth scoring took a lot of time, but he is winning. If he scores one more points, the game will end, and he will win the game.

He is starting to feel the pressure and nervousness when he tries to serve. His hands was shivering and was breathing heavily, he waited for a minute to calm down.

After he calmed down, he opened his eyes and served rapidly. His opponent was amazed, and tried to keep up his speed, they were playing intensely back and forth.

When the opponent cleared on him, he saw the opportunity to smash on his opponent. He potently smashed on him that thundered throughout the gym.

When he knew he won the game, he looked at me with his seductive charming face and smiled joyfully.

At that moment I knew I was already attracted to him,

and his name is Asano Tatsu.

-This is just a draft and will edit it more when I am finish with the book. I am sorry if any mistake bothers you.