Shall We Name The Kitten "Bacon"?

I couldn't sleep after what he did to me. The rain didn't stop pouring at all. I heard my phone ringing, Yoh called.

I didn't answer. . .

The rain pours endlessly.It rained and it rained and rained and rained and

Yet, Tatsu still haven't disappeared inside my head.Each drop is so small and insignificant. I wish I can drown in the rain and perhaps will bring me into a new horizon to end my pain.

And so I asked, why am I here lying around inside the house. There's nothing inside the house more than my personal interest.I am bored and had no clue what to do. Might as well try to forget about him, than thinking why when no one will gladly answer it.

That jerk really is inexplicable... Someone's knocking my front door, And I'm pretty sure its Yoh. I covered my head with my pillow, and ignored the sound he is making.The knocking wouldn't stop, I attempted to ignore the annoyance. But it still continued.

I hold it in; finally the knocking stopped. No longer noises except rain drops.I felt like someone is still outside my front door waiting for it to be open. I was curious if i was just hearing meowing noises. I slide at the window to check if someone is still there, there was no one.

As I opened my door slowly, I found a guy sitting right next to a cat? He was petting the kitten while soaked, I couldn't recognize him because he's wearing a hoodie on--gazed at him even closer, he looks so familiar.. He stood up and carried the kitten on his arm.

"There's no w-"

"Yo, bakamora." Tatsu? Why is he here? Tastu is outside my house? How did he know where i live?I stepped back,"You stalker! How did you know where I sleep!"

"Hold on," he pouted,"I didn't even know you live here, i just found out after our landlord said your name." He just pouted, how adorable.. Wait! "What do you mean by O-U-R?"

I asked, there's no way he lives here right? I mean He lives RIGHT NEXT TO ME?"Yes, o-u-r. I just moved here since last week?." He was the boy next door? I am completely going crazy right now. Like i am going to have a heart attack right now!

"W-why did you move? Don't you like live in a m-mansion?" Why is Tatsu living here, isn't he suppose to be living in a paradise like Yoh? "A mansion"he laughed, "I mean yeah, but how did you even know? Have you been doing your homework about me?" His face was way to close! Beyond to close! I pushed his head,"sadly no!" And laughed bitterly.

Well obviously everyone knows him, he's like one of the good looking guys at school. Super rich too... The cat just meowed. How adorable, they're like glued together.

"Why is the cat wet?" The cat was soaking wet like Tatsu. What am i doing? I'm suppose to get a towel right now. I ran inside to get a towel. My towel were all childish drawn. I can't possibly just give him these towels. He will tell everyone and I'll be the laughing stock in high school!

"I see, so these are your taste ha?" He took the towel of from my hands and rofl. "Why are you invading my room?" I yelled at him, i was so embarrassed that I just yelled it out."calm down, i just wanted to dry up sooner. I wouldn't want to catch a cold." Oh right.

"I just came here to ask you if you have a spare milk for the kitty." I smiled at him, he's so kind then suddenly i remembered how mean he was. I do have a spare milk inside my fridge.

"Good thing, I have a bit left." I raced to get the milk inside the fridge. But theres was no more milk, i forgot Yoh took it this morning. My tears almost just went come running down, i was so sad that I didn't have any milk. I looked straight at him with my sad looking face.

"Pfft, you are so easy to read," he stood up and walk closely to me. He looked at my eyes; kissed my remaining tears,"its fine, thanks." I was in shock that I couldn't move.

My body just froze.

He left.

ahhhh! My phone is ringing again. Kya, i forgot about Yoh. I have 20 missed calls. I can see that i'll be his tossed bread tomorrow morning. But that lips he has was so warm.. I could hear footsteps approaching again.

"Oh.." The cat from before? It came to me. So fluffy, and soft. I wonder what its name.. Ha-ha I'll call it Bacon. wait is this even a male or female??

I went to the supermarket to buy milk for the kitten which I had named it Bacon. It was quiet down the street, it feels safer knowing that I had passed Yoh's house. I paused for a moment and stared at it.. must be nice to live in a mansion. "OH RIGHT!" I forgot to call Yoh back, what to do! I reached my pocket to grab my phone, "No.." I left my phone at home.

Well? Should I just ring the bell since I'm here anyways. Wait NO, why would I do that? Its late, a girl going to someone's house, a guy's house is not recommended. What would his parents think? No. I'll just run and buy some milk, and then go home to call him.