Purple Jacket?

What's that sound?

I took a glimpse at the window and saw a truck with furniture inside, i suppose someone is moving in next door. It's the first time this clamorous  since i moved in. Somebody just rang the doorbell at my door.

It's Sunday afternoon,
I was cooking at that moment, so i took my apron off and put my slippers on. When I opened my door it was the land lord Mary. She's asking me for the monthly payment. Mrs. Mary was about to leave after i gave her the money she necessity needs, but then she stopped and notifies me that someone just moved in next door.

I didn't really care much after Yoh called me saying that he'll be coming over to have some dinner with me tonight. He's family won't be coming home for dinner. He said they were too busy from a meeting.

First, he wanted me to come over--Then I refused coming over to his house, I ain't coming over with nothing nice on. Right after i refused him, he arranged plans on himself to come over for dinner.

I didn't even invite him over..

I took a shower to freshen up after cooking, since i smelled like onions and butter. I opened my closet, there was nothing else to wear but a pair of jeans and my favorite white plain t-shirt.. I am wearing this while I am having a dinner with the top five riches boy in this country.

I head outside to purchase something in the groceries. When I went inside looking for mushroom can soup and other kinds of recipe I need for my carbonara, I saw Tatsu roaming around. I observed his back(I am so weird). His back's wide. His neck is long. He's wearing jeans with no belt. He's wearing a jacket with a hoodie on. he's left hand is inside his pocket, and the other is carrying a groceries' basket.

I never thought I would see him outside the school not wearing his badminton clothes nor his uniform. He probably live somewhere close. I couldn't care less, I didn't say hi nor bye I just grabbed the ones that I needed and left the store.

When I looked back, he wasn't there anymore. As I walked back home, i saw Yoh waiting outside my door.

***************************
"Nina, can I have my jacket back?" Right now I am in p.e, and its raining hard today. I didn't bring any umbrella, i wouldn't thought it would be raining either."Yeah, here." Nina stopped for moment and sniffed the jacket. "Actually, can i give it back tomorrow?" Nina looked at me with her puppy eyes.

"What for?" I asked, "but Nina, I need it now, its raining." "I know, but I have to laundry it first, and besides I know Asakura-kun brought umbrellas for both of you." She giggled. I grabbed my jacket and yelled,"Yoh and I aren't like that!"

All girls were looking at me and giggled. "Are you sure about that Yukimura-chan?" "I mean you guys are all lovey dovey."."UGH!" Im so mad! Yoh and I aren't like that. We just happened to live in the same street. That Doesn't mean anything at all.

The teacher blew his whistle, it means times up for changing and we need to head out. We went outside with our swimsuits, the teacher said its fine swimming even though its raining. Ah, i forgot to bring the jacket with me. That damn Nina really needs to stop talking about Yoh and I.

"Hey Aya!"

Who's calling me?

Oh, Yoh is here. right. Sigh, "what do you want?" I glared at him.

"Aya, I didn't know you have no boobs. ."

. . .

"Y-O-H!!!"," YOU PERVERT!!"

THAT STUPID YOH! Everyone started laughing at me.

"Look what you did!"

This is so embarrassing. I mean what's wrong with being an A cup? To think about it Nina has C cup. I kicked Yoh in the pool. Hmpt! Today is really freezing cold, but the sky sure is beautiful. I saw Yoh swimming against our teacher, I heard he won the swimming championship. 

To think about it Yoh is pretty popular with girls, they're all looking at him right now. As expected he won the challenge, he really do swim with high-speed. I sat at the chair where there's an umbrella above, it was quite--looking at the sky really remembers me about Tatsu again. 

"Yoh?"

Yoh putted his jacket around me. "How did you know i was freezing?"
The jacket was big and comfy. I sniffed the jacket a little bit, He smells good. Its funny how its purple though.

"To be honest with you, I just don't want anyone to look at your body."
. . .
"Y-O-H!!!"
SPLASH* I kicked him in the pool once again.

"Ahhh, school is over for today!" Today's a good time for taking a nap."Aya, i have to go committee meeting right now! You don't have to wait for me today." He opened the door and ran as fast as he could. What? I didn't bring any umbrella.

"Wait! Yoh!"

Wait! I can't just use his jacket.
Ugh. The rain is too lusty  right now, I can't run in the rain with just a jacket. That baka Yoh! Now i have to wait for him.I changed my shoes and wore his jacket. Thinking if I should run or just wait. The wind was powerful that the trees are almost falling. I have 50% of chances to be killed...

Just for a moment, I felt someone breathing on my neck. . .

"Yo, Bakamora?"

Kyaa! Tatsu, Tatsu just whispered on my ear! I covered my ears, and wait... what do you mean by bakamora!?"Asano- senpai?" Why is he here? Why all of a sudden.

"Your face is red, are you sick?"He touched my forehead, and neck. "Well who wouldn't get all red after getting whispered in the ear right Bakamura?" This bastard, I thought he was kind and gentle well little did I know I was completely wrong.

"Why are you treating me like this?" I growled."Why not? You already have seen my true side already right? He looked at me and wondering, "you're just going to walk with that jacket? Ha-ha, its big too."

"Its not mines, its Yoh's." I sticked my tongue out and said,"Stop bothering me you weirdo." Hmm? Why is he not talking back?"

"Ah, no wonder the jacket is unappealing." Ugl? "It may be ugly, but it smells good you know." So rude, I think the jacket looks cute. "so you're waiting for Asakura, I'll go first then." He opened his umbrella and smiled at me. What's that smile all about? It looks so lame.

Hmm? It looks like he's going to the same side. "W-wait Asano-senpai, can you drop me off to my house?

"Mhm." He nodded..

He grabbed my wrist and walked beside me. His shoulders were touching mines. The rain pouring sound is so calming and relaxing.The wind was strong again, i was freezing to death even though I am wearing Yoh's jacket already. My heart is pounding like crazy thinking his right beside me.

I put the hoodie on, unless he will see how red my face is. Hmm? I opened my eyes, and looked up at the rain and it dripped in my head. Why are you holding the umbrella down?

"Asano-senpai?"

"Hey, Have you ever had your first kiss?" Why is Tatsu asking me this random question? My jacket is getting wet. My shoes are too, i looked in his eyes and wondered why he asked such thing.I touched his forehead and teasingly said, "Probably you are the one who is sick." I looked at his eyes and giggled.

"Asan - "

He touched my hand and hips and push me closer. He then touched my chin and looked on my eyes. His tender looking lips almost touched mines.

I closed my eyes and,
Suddenly.

"You bakamora, you have a leaf on ur cheeks." He pushed my forehead with his finger and said, "You wanted a kiss that bad?"

I can't believe it, he just played with my feelings. He literally just took my heart and played with it. That scumbag!

I pushed him and ran away so fast. Never said goodbye, didn't look back. Instead of wondering why?

I hate him.