Part 1

*Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester are not my characters i took them from my favorite show called Supernatural but the rest are mine :}*

[Monique Germand looks like Gabrielle Union]

[Sam Winchester looks like Jared Padalecki in the year 2005]

[Dean Winchester looks like Jensen Ackles]

[Demetri Lamar looks like Ian Somerhalder]

The long stretch of highway began to look bland as I continued on my 7 hour drive.  50 Cent’s “In da Club” was playing on my radio as I came to a sign that said, “Welcome to Indiana.”  As I entered the highway, I imagined how cool my blue 1970 Camaro looked as it sped down the freeway.  A few minutes later I took the exit to a town called Chesterton, at which I pulled up to the nearest hotel and checked in.  I went up to my room which was neatly cleaned to less than perfection.  I put my bag on the bed then walked over to the television and turned it on; a Lakers vs Celtics game was on and the Lakers were winning by 5 with thirty seconds left in the game.  I quickly gave a victory cheer and moved towards my bag, at which, I took out my laptop, my Nikon camera, and my sketchbook.  I hooked up my camera to the computer and opened up Photoshop.  As I waited for it to load, I opened my sketchbook to continue a sketch of a guy who I had dreamed about for the past several nights.  My cell phone rang and I knew who it was without having to look.  “Why is he calling me again?” I thought as I sent the caller to voicemail.  I was in the middle of editing some photos when an alert popped up on the screen.  I clicked on it and a police report appeared on the screen.  I skimmed through most of it and discovered another person was fatally injured by what seemed to be an animal on a dirt road just outside of town.  I saved my edited photos and disconnected the camera.  I put my belongings back in my bag and took out my clothes and necessities, leaving my hunting gear, laptop, sketchbook, and camera in the bag, and then I picked it up and headed out the door.

                I went into a simple diner in town and sat in the back continuing the sketch of the man from my dreams while eating.  The diner’s television had an episode of Angel playing quietly; the lights were sort of dim as if the bulbs needed replacing.  I looked out the window and noticed the sun was about to set.  I suddenly got a knot in my stomach and I started to feel restless.  The waitress brought me my check and I was getting up to leave when two guys walked in.  One looked to be about 6’ 1” and had short brown hair.  He wore a brown leather jacket, a black shirt, a necklace, and blue jeans.  He was smiling as if he just said something funny.  The other guy looked to be 6’ 4” and had shaggy, dark brown hair.  His eyes were brown and looked as if he came from the East, yet he had the strong and chiseled face of a Texan cowboy.  He looked to be frowning at the guy as he rolled his eyes as if saying, “You are immature.”  I stopped when I realized that this guy looked exactly like the guy who was in my dreams.  I started to gather my thing faster and intended to rush out the door, but with my luck I ended up tripping over my own foot and my sketchbook flew off.  I didn’t fall, because this time I caught myself, but my cheeks burned with embarrassment and went red.  The man in my dreams walked over and picked up my sketchbook.  He handed it back to me and said, “Are you all right?  You seem to be in a rush.”  His voice wasn’t high nor low pitched but more in the middle; it had a sort of silkiness to it that in another situation I would have found attractive. 

I replied, “Yeah, I have to hurry and meet a friend for a…thing. Thanks for picking up my sketchbook.”  I gave him a quick smile and rushed to the door. 

Just before I reached the handle he called out and said, “You know you never told me your name.”

“Sammy, can’t you see this fine woman is running late for something?”  The shorter guy said in that same smile he had when he walked in.

I turned and said to him, “Don’t worry, it’s alright.  My name is Monique Germand.”  He smiled as I walked out the door backwards.  My cheeks were still red as I thought about how handsome the helpful stranger was.  “So his name is either Sammy or Sam,” I thought as I approached my car.  Just I was opening the door another hand slammed it closed.  I took a deep breath before I said, “What are you doing here, Demetri?  I never told you I was coming here.”  I turned around and saw my boyfriend, Demetri Lamar, looking furious.

“Why did you leave all of a sudden?” he asked with the anger seeping out into his voice.

I looked at him and responded, “You know why I left?  It’s because a new case came up.”

“Do not try to use your hunting job as an excuse.”

“Well you should stay away from me, because if I did my job you would be dead.”

“You wouldn’t kill me.  You’re too afraid of what will happen.”

By the end of our argument, Demetri and I were standing as close as we physically could.  The diner’s door opened and the guy in my dreams walked out.  He saw I was still in the parking lot, therefore, he ran over to me.  “Monique, you left this behind!”  He stopped right beside me and said mainly to Demetri, “Is there a problem here?”  Demetri gave the guy and me a glare before he left.

“You left this drawing behind, Monique,” the guy said to me as he held out my tiger drawing.

“Thanks, this is one of my favorite sketches,” I replied when I took my drawing from him, “What is your name?  I didn’t get the chance to ask you.”

“Sam Winchester.  And my brother Dean is the guy I’m here with,” he paused for a moment then said in a whisper, “Was that your boyfriend?  He seemed pretty upset.”

“Yeah, but don’t worry, you weren’t the one who made him mad.”

“That’s good.  I don’t want him mad at me…  Anyways, did you do that drawing yourself?”

I smiled and replied, “Yes, I did.  I drew it just last week when I visited a zoo.”

“That’s awesome; I have a few doodles myself, but I wouldn’t call myself an artist.”

We continued talking for a few more minutes when Dean came outside.  “You know I want to eat tonight.  Come on, Sam, let’s get some grub,” Dean said when he approached us.  Sam grinned and ran his hand through his hair, then asked me, “Monique, I was wondering if I could get your number… I mean I know you have a boyfriend and all…”  I interrupted him with the answer yes and put my number in his phone, and he put his in my phone.  We said our goodbyes and he walked back to the diner with his brother, and then I got into my car with a smile and drove back to the hotel.