Part 5

I opened my eyes and sat straight up to find Demetri standing in front of me.“What are you doing in here?” I asked feeling a little shaken.Demetri sat on the bed beside me and replied, “Can’t I visit my beautiful girlfriend whenever I want to?I can’t go too long without feeling you next to me.”He gently stroked my arm which caused me to jump off the bed with a sinking feeling in my stomach.I asked him to leave but he only laughed and moved closer to me.He grabbed me then threw me onto the bed with a smirk.His eyes darkened with delight as he watched me flinch with every step he took.I jumped off the bed only to find him right in front of me.He grabbed me again but this time he pinned me against the wall and began to kiss my neck.I said while trying to push him off, “Demetri, get off or I will scream.”Demetri stopped kissing me and looked me dead in the eye and said with narrowed eyes, “Do that and I will kill you and your new boyfriends.”He went back to his business and I closed my eyes and waited for him to finish.All of a sudden, Demetri stopped what he was doing and pulled me into the bathroom in literally less than a second.He covered my mouth when I heard a man yell, “Monique!”I recognized the voice as belonging to Dean.It was silent for a few minutes and I thought Dean left, when the door flew open unexpectedly.Dean was standing there with his gun pointed towards Demetri and me, at which Demetri became furious and began to march towards Dean who in turn fired a few shots at him.I quickly pulled out my knife and swung it towards Demetri just barely missing his back.He instantly ran out of the room at an incredible speed and Dean asked, “What is he, because that was definitely not human.”I answered, “He is a druid.They are creatures who are masters at dark magic and curses, but because of their lack of armor they must have speed and stealth to make up for it.”Dean nodded looking confused still and said, “How are you?You seem a little shaken up.”I replied, “I’m fine… I just need some rest.”Suddenly I was shocked when Dean pulled me into a hug.“Umm… Dean?”He let go of me and cleared his throat then said, “Let’s get going.Sam called and said he’s at the house.”

We left the room, walked to my car, I pulled out my keys, and as I was about to open the driver’s door when Dean said, “Hold up, I’m driving.”He grabbed my keys before I could speak up, and I walked over to the passenger’s side pouting like a ten year old child.We drove to the house and were greeted by Sam who looked like he was in a bad mood.We climbed out of the car then Dean said to him, “What’s up with you?You look like you drunk a gallon of whiskey.”Sam rubbed his head and said, “It’s nothing but a headache.”Dean had a worried look as Sam continued speaking, “Come on, we have a job to do.”He walked into the house and I said to Dean, “Something is off with Sam.”