Party Barrel

I'm Noel, a rebel with conservative religious parents. Nothing wrong with it of course I just can't stand it.

I have been at this party for three hours and I am very close to blacking out after all the whiskey I've consumed. My parents would not be proud.

At this point I stumbled out of the club and called a cab. I have a car of course I only drive it back from bars if I can stand up. The cabby looked at me as if to say puking was most certainly not allowed in his cab. I put a twenty in his hand and tell him my address.

We pull up at my house at about three in the morning, earlier than I usually show up. No doubt my parents were expecting me though. I staggered into the kitchen of my parents home and sat down at the table with a cup of coffee. Of course my parents were in the living room and sat down across from me.

Due to being inebriated I didn't hear half of what they said until they got to talking about Sugar Crest.

Sugar Crest is an all girl Catholic school and it was also in England, fucking perfect.

Can we talk about this when I'm not half drunk. Honey please, we bought you a plane ticket you leave tomorrow, maybe you'll change your ways by the time you graduate.