That's Not Very Priestly

Gerard's band had to play tonight. Exactly the night when I'm celebrating the single life.

HEY THERE! WE ARE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE AND THIS SONG IS CALLED VAMPIRES WILL NEVER HURT YOU! The song was pretty badass, they played a couple more after that but I got kinda lost in the performance.

Once they finished their set I walked over to the guard standing in front of the backstage entrance. Hey can I go back there maybe? The guard looked a bit conflicted until a guy I recognized as one of the guitarists came to my rescue.
Hey! James I said all the pretty ladies are allowed backstage. He looked up at me and winked. James the guard nodded and let me walk in with the mystery guitarist.

Names Frank and I am very interested in knowing your name. Were all of Gerard's friends this flirty? It's Noel, and I'm a friend of Gerard's. He looked at me obviously a little excited. Gerard has a pretty lady friend!

I just laughed a little and he turned back to me Let's make him jealous! I don't know Frank. As I hear footsteps coming our way Frank pushes me up against a wall Just go with it. With that he crashes his lips into mine surprising me, I still kiss back mostly because Frank is a fantastic kisser. As the other band members round the corner it's Gerard's turn to be surprised What in the fucking hell Frank!