WHAT THE FUCK FRANK

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL FRANK! Franks plan worked but not in his favor. Gerard tackled Frank and they are currently "battling for my affection" as Mikey said.

Mikey is the bassist for MCR and Bob plays drums, Ray is the other guitarist. They are cool guys but they have no idea how to stop Gerard.Gerard and Frank had started pulling each others hair and biting so you could say the fight was particularly nasty.

Should we help them? Mikey just shook his head You stop this now you have to ride with Gee back to the school, and trust me he is going to be super pissy.

It's true that I would never hear the end of this whole fiasco. He's gonna be a super bitch isn't he? Ray laughed You bet your ass he will be.

I walked over to where Gerard and Frank were fighting and decided to break it up Oi! You two can stop now. Then Gerard stood up and flipped his hair over his shoulder. Damn he is sassy. Fine but only cause you asked princess.

I gave him my best bitch face and turned to help Frank. You okay Frank? I felt bad but his idea caused this mess. My plan totally worked, Gerard loooovvveeeessss you. I chuckled Yeah, whatever Frank.

I felt Gerard pull on my arm. He looked really pissed. Let's go back to school we'll talk over detention. I sighed but walked with him anyway. This car ride was bound to be hella awkward.