Black Damask

Ok. Before I start I'd like to tell you that I had already written more chapters and completed this one long ago. But when I came to publish it it had all been deleted which I'm very annoyed about. I don't know how it happened but wattpad decided to be an ass :s

So I've rewritten the rest which has taken me AGES since this chapter was very long. But hopefully it's just as good as it was before.
So ta da!!! Here is the 2nd copy of this chapter-

The next day my heart was thumping deep down in my chest. I was worried sick about this.
"Rise and shine!" Josh came through to find me eating breakfast. Coco pops to be exact.
"Todays the day!" I said, picking up my phone which was next to me. Josh went away and I started texting Dizzy and co. I knew it would only be about 3:00 in the morning where they are but who cares. I just had to tell them about the following events!!

We got ready then hoped into Joshs car.
"I'm so excited that we're finally getting to record everything today" Josh turned on the engine, making the car give off a low rumble.
"Same. I'm absolutely buzzing" I squirmed, my excitement escaping me. How did I end up here? How on EARTH did I end up filming in a Motionless In White music video?
"When we get to Chris' and have a quick discussion before meeting Gary at the studios. We're early for time which is good cause Gary hates it when people are late" Josh drive out the drive and down the little street which he lived in, we turned a corner then came to a main road.
"Could I put on some music?" I asked, Josh nodded giving me one of his smiles. I put on the radio and the first song that came on was Behemian rapsody, making us both laugh.
"Sing along with me" Josh pleaded.
"Sure" I hadn't actually sung in front of someone for years so this was gonna be interesting.
"Galileo"
"Galileo"
"Galileo"
"Galileo"
"Galileo let me go go go go" and then we started head banging, Josh trying not to crash the car while my hair was flying back and forth. So far this day seemed like all the rest I'd had with Josh. But soon that'd change.

We got to Chris' house shortly and hoped out the car. I rang the doorbell and waited.
"Hello Cait, Hi Balz" Chris greeted us as the door opened. I hesitated before going inside and awkwardly stood in the hallway. Chris hugged me which made butterflies flutter in my stomach as I'd still not gotten use to the rest of the band, even though I'd spent a week with them previously. It was Josh who I was most comfortable with.
"How are you?" Josh patted Chris on the back.
"Doing great. How was your week together" he looked at both of us.
"Great. We got up to lots of stuff" Josh smirked.
"Good to hear, now come on through. The rest of the guys are waiting" and Chris led us through to the livingroom where Ryan, Devin and Ricky were. They were all deep in conversation till they saw us.
"Josh!"
"Caitlin!"
"You're here!" they said as we say down on Chris' comfy leather couches.
"Hi" I almost whispered, my thoughts were now spinning around me as the thought of all I had to do dawned on me. I didn't really focus on much else, I just heard voices saying all we'd get through.

"So, time to Rock and Role" Ricky picked up his bag and headed outside.
"Who's going with me?" Devin turned round.
"You get Josh and Caitlin. Me, Chris and Ricky will head up in the other" Ryan said. We were driving up in 2 cars rather than 5 which made sense, so we split up. I sat in the back while Josh and Devin sat in the front

Another journey in the car started, this time a far longer one. We sat in silence for a while then Devin said;
"Anything exciting happen this week?" he raised his eyebrows, trying to hint something.
"Not really. We just stayed at home the whole time" I replied.
"Doing what?" he pulled a dirty face.
"Oh shut up Devin" Josh teased, elbowing him playfully.

We were silent again then Devin said;
"You'd make a really nice couple"
I didn't know how to respond, so I just sat there, my cheeks flushing.
"That's nice" Josh tried to say sarcastically, but his voice sounded weird.
Devin continued to say and ask awkward things, with Josh and me giving even more awkward answers. This was humiliating.
"Stop man!" Josh laughed, me being silent.