Chapter 2

Aronn's P.O.V

'I don't wanna give up street fighting. I don't wanna stop the adrenaline rush. I like being a lone wolf. What do I do know?'

These thoughts kept plaguing my mind as I was getting ready to defend my championship at street fighting. I was supposed to fight at 8:15 and it's.....HOLLY SHIT! I need to get going. It's 8:12.

I ran out of my room in black ripped jeans and a black T-shirt with tape on my knuckles. I also paired it with some black Converse

As soon as I was on the street I used my werewolf speed to get there in time. I just got to the alley they were about to declare the other guy the winner.

I stepped into the light and put my hood down.

"No one is going anywhere." They all looked to where I was. Everyone was shocked to see me.

"Come one Corbin this can't be my opponent. She is just a little girl." After he said that I went up to him and kicked his knee making him lose balance and then I jumped on him and grabbed his hands and did a knot and let me tell you they hurt bad. I just had to wait a few seconds till he finally tapped out.

When he did I got my championship belt and the money they bid on me. But when I was walking away I saw someone I thought I would never see.

Ray' P.O.V

I am walking into my office when my Beta mind-links me.

'Hey, alpha there is a rogue here on the territory what should we do with her?'

'Just throw the WAIT! Did you just say her?'

'Yes, alpha.'

Huh, that's odd. A girl rogue is rare. Like white and silver striped wolf rare. 

'Just bring her to me, Beta Jack.'

'Right away alpha.' With that, I close the mind link and focus on my work.

After a while, I hear the door of one of our SUVs open and shut I know it's my beta and the rogue. As I go back to my work I smell this amazing smell. It smells like raspberries and a fresh shower. It got closer and closer. I just loved it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock.

"Come in." As the door opened the smell disappeared. Damn it! Where did my mate go and why?

"Sir the rogue just escaped!" My Beta told me panicked.

"How? Which way did she go!" He then pointed down towards the training room. I then told my beta and third in command to follow. When I followed the scent I was right! She was in the training room but we couldn't see her. I sniffed the air and the next thing I knew I was on the ground and sparkles were going up and down my body. Then she disappeared.

'DAMN IT! Our mate is gone.' My wolf, Darrel, said to me. I can hear the disappointment in his voice.

'Don't worry Darrel we will find her.' I said to reassure him. He just went to the back of my mind and started whimpering. I then called my Beta and my Third In Command.

"Alright, I want you guys to get the 3 best trackers and follow the rogue's scent," I told them. They just looked at me like I was crazy.

I sighed and looked and them. "That rogue,' I said as I pointed in the way she went. "Is my mate and your future Luna. So I suggest you find her NOW!' I practically screamed the last word. They quickly nodded and about five minutes later there were my 3 best trackers, my Beta, and my Third In Command in front of me.

"Do you smell the rogue?" I questioned as they nodded their heads. I continued. "Follow that scent. And when you find the source bring her back here and put her in my room and lock all doors and windows in there. Except for the bathroom one. Now you may start the search for her." They began tracking the rogue right away. My Beta and my Third In Command (TIC) are in tow.

'I will find you, my dear mate!' I vowed to myself.

---★★

Hello, my little butterfly unicorn kittens! How are you? Anyway...

I AM NOT DEAD!!! I am back and this is probably a shitty chapter. I have had so many things happening right now it's not even funny. I'm not trying to make excuses. I just have been dealing with a sprained ankle and getting ready for school and all that. I also think my 'mom' is gonna try to make my 4 yr. Old cousin my new little sister and I do NOT like that idea at all. And it's not just that I have been dealing with depression and cutting and all that.

Anyway, I hope you are having a better time than I am right now till next time.

~Cat