Chapter 3

RECAP:

'I will find you, my dear mate.' I vowed to myself.

Aronn

After I left I went straight to my little house or hut in the woods. (A/N the pic on the top or side is her house or hut)

I changed into my wolf and ran around for a while. I was running around for a good 4-5 hours. So I stopped and rested for a while.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- A couple hours later

I woke up to a branch snapping. I was up and on my feet in 3 seconds flat. I was up and alert. I sniff the air and one thing came to mind.

'Rogue'

I got into a stance and started growling. The rogue came into view and started snarling and crept toward me. I didn't back down. I kept my ground and snarled back. He charged at me and tried to go for my shoulder but little did he know that that's the oblivious place rogues go for. I jumped out of the way just in time. I jumped and clawed his back. And that's how it went for the next few minutes. He would try to attack and I would dodge it and I would attack him back until he was finally dead.

I showered up and changed clothes. I looked at the time on my clock. It was time for me to go to bed because, as much as I hated it, I had school tomorrow.

#$%-$+#(($!2)@+%-8#+2;#+#+2 TIME SKIP TO MORNING!!!

UGH!!! Did I tell you that I hate mornings? No? Well, I do. So now I was on my way to my high school. UGH! I don't want to go to high school! I'm a senior this year. My last year at this hell whole. Anywho I was in my second block, science, I was tuning Mr. Dull and boring out when the door to the science room opened up. I looked over to see Mr. Alpha himself, late. Only one thing is going through my head at this point.

'Oh shit!'

Ray

I get up and look at my alarm clock. It says 6:33 a.m. *Sigh* might as well get up. So I roll over and get up to go shower.

Right as I was getting dressed my beta mind links me.

'Uh, alpha we have a situation out here.'

'What's going on and where at?'

'Out at the west border and we have 3 hunters and 4 rogues.'

'Alright well take them to the cells and pat down the hunters and take away their weapons and put one rogue in an interrogation room. Then I will be down in a few.'

'Ok, alpha. I will. See you in a few.'

'K bye.'

Well, there goes my morning workout. I finished getting ready and went down to the cells. I found my beta and TIC by the interrogation room. They bowed and unlocked the door. And I went in.

_________________
A COUPLE HOURS LATER

FINALLY! Ugh! After many, many different tactics to get the rogues to talk, I know why the rogues were on my territory. Then I killed the hunters so they couldn't tell others what they saw. Now off to school. Great. Sarcasm.

I got out of my 1999 Extended Cab Black Chevrolet pickup truck. I entered the office and told the lady I was late and that I needed a pass. I headed to my second block class which is science. And as I open the door I smell the same intoxicating smell from a couple of days ago. And a growl may or may not have escaped my chest.

★★

Hello, my fluffy rainbow unicorn butterfly kittens!!!

THE BITCH IS BACK!!!!! Sorry, I didn't update for so long. School has started so I have been getting homework and I got sick and now I have to have a stupid wrap on my thigh because I think I ripped one of my thigh muscles. But...OH WELL!!!! Please please please please please don't kill me and forgive me please?? But if you don't OH WELL!!!! So hope I you like it! The pic on the side or the top is Aronn's home. BYE-BYE, MY FLUFFY RAINBOW UNICORN BUTTERFLY KITTENS!!!!

⚡⚡⚡✌✌

Vote??
Comment???
✌✌✌❤❤❤❤❤