Chapter 4

Aronn

'Shit!'

Just my luck. Mr. Alpha is here! Ugh! Why do the gods and goddesses hate me? Why?

While I was lost in thought I didn't notice that he came and sat by me. The only thing that is going through my mind is shit!!!

Ray

"It's nice if you to join us, Mr. Zimmer. Please find your seat and try not to distract my class again." The teacher turned back to the board and started teaching again.

So I went and sat down beside my mate. She must have been in deep thought because a few minutes later she looks over at me in surprise.

"Hey," I said and then gave her a small smile.

"Hi." She looks back at the teacher and starts drawing in her notebook.

After a long and boring class, the bell finally rings. I look over at my mate and see that she is packing up her things so I lean over and stop her.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Aronn P.O.V

I look at him curiously.

"Why?" His eyebrows raised after I asked this. I could see the wheels turning in his head.

"You are my mate. So I would like to get to know you better." I scoffed at that.

"Look, dude. I am a lone wolf. That is what I know and am familiar with. And I will do whatever I want whenever I want. So I am just stopping here for the street fight championship. After that, I will be gone." He looked surprised. Wow. The big bad alpha never got told no. Awesome!

He sighed, "Well, when is the championship fight?"

I was a little taken aback by his question. "Why do you want to know?"

He looked me in the eye.

"I want to make a bet with you."

"What kind of bet?" I asked interested.

"If by the time the street fight championship is over. If I didn't make you fall in love with me you can go." I quickly nod.

"But if I do make you fall in love with me then you must stay here and stop the whole rebel thing and slow down on the street fighting." He stuck his hand out, and I gladly shook it.

"Deal!" We both said at the same exact time. That was really weird.

He thinks this is gonna be so easy. Yeah right. Good luck Mr. Big Bad Alpha. I'm not an easy one to tame. Thus I am a lone wolf after all.

This is gonna be an easy win. I've been a lone wolf almost my whole life so it will be easy.

All I have to do is train for my matches. And then win. And then I will leave. I laugh at that as I go to my locker, get my stuff, and decide to skip the rest of school to train.

I can hear my wolf giggling. 

'Whatcha giggling about Ari?'

'Oh, just that you both think that it's going to be so easy to win the bet.'

'I don't think it will be too hard for me to win. I know it's going to be kind of difficult, but, I don't think it will be that hard.' 

She didn't reply after that. I just hope she won't be upset with me if I do win the bet.

Good luck Alpha. I'm not easy to tame.

Ray P.O.V

She has no clue what she is in for. I can't wait to win this bet. I hear my wolf howel in agreement with me. I smirk and walk off.

I walk to my best class thinking about this bet. This is gonna be an easy win. She won't be able to fight against the mate bond. She will slowly start to go insane. My wolf whimpers at that thought. Neither he nor I want to watch her do that to herself. That's why it's so important for me to win this bet.

Hey guys!!!! I'm back. This is just a filler chapter.

So who do you think is gonna win and why? Leave them in the comments.

Hopefully, I'll be updating a LOT more cuz it's summer break!!!!

Anyway!!!

Love you!!!! High five!!!!

~Cat