Chapter 2

Graham's POV

The next morning when I woke up I say up and stretched groaning.. This bed was soft yea.. But boy was i stiff.. Ky was eagerly scratching at the surface trying to break through ..

He wanted to go and run and explore..
But I wasn't ready for that..

I walked into the bathroom and saw that the bathroom could really use a lot of repairs... I'll get someone to come help me fix it..

It could really use some upgrading...
I sighed and went down stairs and out the doors.. I took off my shorts and shirt and tied them back on to my ankle and shifted into my wolf..

The familiar popping and cracking of my bones as they took a new shape..
And the fur that instantly covered my body in under three seconds enforced that I was in my wolf form.

I took off at a run and let ky control us for now... He ran through the woods occasionally letting out howls of happiness while we were running through our new territory we were drawn to towards the center almost towards the eastern part of our territory and we came across the town..

So this is where all the humans live.. I ran into town still as a wolf and stepped behind a bush while I changed back into my human form and slipped on my shorts ... I was barefoot but walking barefoot was nothing compared to what I'm used to..

I walked around until I found a big building that had a sign over it that read city hall.

Hm...

Maybe that's where we should go... Then we can tell them it's our territory now.. Ky said

I started walking inside glancing behind me to see the people
Staring at me funny..

They better learn some respect for their new alpha.. Ky growled.

I growled in agreement and said in our link. I agree ky but we must be patient..

Why must we have patience with these stupid humans that have no respect.. We are their alpha.

I nodded and said they are clueless yes ky but things will get better you must have patience.. These humans might have the answers we need..

Ok... He growled and went back into the shadows of my mind and stayed quiet.

I walked into an office and saw a lady.

"Hello sir... How are you.. How can I help you.. Are you new?"

I nodded and said,"Uh hi.. I'm fine.. I need to speak with the al- leader of this town.. Yes I am new.. But I plan on staying.."

"Oh good.. You wish to speak with the mayor??"

"Uh yes.."

"Hold on ill go tell him he has a new client.."

"Ok.."

I stood around looking around while the secretary lady came back. "He is ready to speak with you now.. Follow me.."

I followed the lady down the hall to a big set of white double doors and was led into an office with a old man sitting at the desk. His name plate read mayor in black letters on a gold plate and he had a white bushy beard.. Balding on his head..

This man is not fit to lead.. Ky growled..

I can't help but agree.. How does he protect his people..

I don't know Sherlock but we will be better leaders than him .

The secretary walked out of the room and the old man with a pot belly then said,"please sit.. You are new for I have never seen your face around here.."

I nodded but didn't sit down. "I am new... And I'm also the new leader... Of this town.. It is my town. My territory. And anyone who has a problem with that can answer to me.."

The mayors face grew red in anger and said,"now listen here young man I don't know who you think you are but this is my town. I am the mayor. I lead this town. Not you.."

Ky and I were furious. I felt my teeth sharpen and my fangs came out and were peeking over my lips and I knew my eyes were probably were a yellow golden color.. Bright gold.. Reminds some of molten lava.

I snarled and said,"I am the alpha. This is my damn territory. You will respect me ... Is that understood?"

The old man cowered in his seat and I was furious.

How dare he defy us ky thought angrily.

My anger was too great for I shifted into my six and a half or seven foot tall wolf. Like I said. Biggest wolf there is.. My teeth bared and snarls escaping from my lips. The old man nearly fell out of his chair.. He was about to move and go for the door but I snarled and moved in front of it. He was not leaving until he gave me the respect ky and I deserved.

I phased back into my human form and put on the spare pair of shorts I brought. My neck popping and bones moving back into place. I popped my neck and felt my canines retract and go back into place. Their normal state that is.

The old man sat back in his chair and said while stuttering but looking quite amazed and in awe. But also fearful.

Ky and I smelt it rolling off him in waves.

Ky was grinning and said now where were we?

I shook my head and stared the man down.

"What are you?" He asked finally.

"I am a werewolf."

"That can't be.."

"You sure cause I can show you my wolf again.."

"Nonono!"the man said quickly..
And continued breathlessly.
"So your a werewolf... And this is your territory.."

I nodded and crossed my arms over my bare chest.

"I plan to be alpha and rule over this territory.. And before you start with the ridiculous do you kill people and eat them? Are you infected with this monstrosity? And other Hollywood bullshit.. No I do not kill people and eat them.. Well.. I have killed... But it was someone who committed wrongs against an innocent.. I don't kill for sport.. I kill for justice.. And also I was born a werewolf.. It's a gene.. And so here are the ground rules or does my wolf need to enforce them.."

The man paled when I flashed my teeth and said,"no alpha.. Please continue.. That won't be necessary.."

Ky was beaming with pride.. Finally these humans are becoming sensible.

I couldn't help but be proud myself.

"This is my territory. I am the alpha. I will protect you and your ... People.. But this is my town.. You will run it but they criminals and wrongdoers will answer to me. No one is allowed outside after dark for safety precautions.. All creatures similar to my self such as vampires.. Elves.. Witches.. Were-creatures I will deal with.. And no one is allowed to shoot wolves in the woods... Trust me it takes a hell of a lot more than a sliver bullet to kill me. Are we clear?.. Oh and also.. Can I have one favor from you?"

He nodded and said,"anything.."

"Do you have a sawmill here??"

"Yes.. Why?.."

"Perfect.. I'm Going to need your craftsmen to help me fix up that abandoned log mansion in the forest.. I need new furnishings and everything.. Plumbing.. Air Conditioning.. You name it.."

The mayor nodded and said,"of course.. I will send my men right away to help you mr..?"

"Graham.. Graham Michaels is the name.. Just call me graham."

"Ok graham.."

I turned and was about to leave and said,"we have an agreement here you and me.. I protect my territory.. You control your people.. Is that clear.. Oh and one more thing.. You better not tell anyone what I am.. Or else.. Mr mayor.. You and I will have some problems.. We clear?"

"Crystal..."

I nodded and left the room with a smirk.. That went well..

Now to get to the sawmill and start refurnishing my new home.. Even better it's in the woods.. I am happy to say this is going to be good.. Everything is going to be great.