Quick character info ;)

Graham- a soon to be alpha.. Well at this point he pretty much already is..
Blue eyes and brown hair.
Birthday- October 31st
Age- 19

Felix- a rogue wølf that has joined Graham's pack. He is the beta..(second in command) has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Age- 19

Justin- another rogue wølf that joined Graham's pack and is the third in command. Has blond hair and blue eyes.
Age-18

Alejandra- has brown hair and blue eyes. Her hair is very curly. She is the oldest sister to Lizzie and Alejandra.
Birthday- November 8th
Age-18

Lizzie- has blonde hair that is shoulder width in length. Her hair is straight. She is the middle sister of the three.
Birthday- June 7th
Age-17

Allyse- long brown hair and blue eyes.. Her hair is halfway down her back in waves. Not straight but in between straight and curly. She is the youngest sister of the three.
Birthday- June 25th
Age-16

Linda- mother of the three sisters.

Damien- father of the three sisters.

Jeremy- older brother of graham. Soon to be alpha of blood rose pack. (Late alpha jeremiahs territory)

Jeremiah- uncle of graham and Jeremy. Brother of their father.

Jonathan- father of graham and and Jeremy. Late alpha of black rose pack.

Ryder- he is a hunter. He hunts bad creatures that kill humans such as vampires and werewolves, elves and even lycanthropes.
He has green eyes and brown hair.
Age- 18