Chapter 18 part 2

Alejandra's POV

When I walked in I gasped when I saw my room was lit by candles and there was a picnic basket on the floor. I walked in and closed the door.

I was walking towards the basket when suddenly big strong arms wrapped around my waist and he pressed his lips against my mark.. My body felt on fire just from that one simple touch.. That skin was very sensitive.

My knees were trembling and felt very weak and he said,"hey beautiful..."

I smiled and turned around and leaned on my toes and kissed his lips lightly and said."I missed you.. What are you doing here.. This is all such a surprise.."

He smirked and said,"that's the point genius... I wanted to see you again and I made a surprise just for you.."

He led me by the hand and went and sat down on the floor and pulled me down onto the floor with him and said,"I Made some tasty little deserts for us..."

I smiled and said," really? That's so sweet!"

He smirks and said,"but not as sweet as you.."

I blushed and he said,"close your eyes..."

I closed them but opened one and raised a brow and said,"why?"

He gently closed my eye with his fingertips and said."just do it.."

I smiled and he said,"open your mouth.

I opened my mouth and felt him place a little treat on my tongue.. His thumb brushing my bottom lip.

I chewed it slowly savoring the taste and said,"oh my gosh what was that?!"

He chuckled and said,"a red velvet glazed donut hole."

I laughed and said,"it was delicious."

He smiled and said," good I'm glad you liked it..."

I smiled and he pecked his lips gently against mine and when he pulled away I saw his eyes were pitch black.

I smirked and sat on my knees and pressed a kiss to his forehead and wrapped my arms around his neck and said,"why you naughty wølf... "

He put his hands on my waist and said,"well.. I am your naughty wølf.. I'm allowed to be naughty am I not??..." He leaned forward and brushed his lips against my mark and said,"I am your mate after all am I not?? And you... -presses lips against my mark and says- are mine..."

I nodded and brushed my fingers underneath his shirt on his right shoulder where my mark on him would be and and brushed my fingers along the skin and said,"Felix... Will you let me mark you?... Please.."

I pouted my lips and he smirked evilly and said,"anything for you baby girl..."

He brought my lips to his and claimed my lips with his. His left hand gliding up my back to tilt my head and tangle his fingers in my hair. His other hand gripping my waist.. His nose brushing the side of mine as I trailed my hands up his arms and to his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair that he had grown out slightly. His lips biting and nipping at mine.. Especially my bottom lip.. His lips were trailing hungrily down my jaw and to my neck where my mark was but I stopped him before he could kiss my mark and cupped the sides of his face and made him look at me and said,"no sir.. It is my turn.. Got it?"

His eyes flashed black for a moment and I laughed and pressed my lips back against his claiming his lips with mine. Biting and nipping at his bottom lip. Smirking in satisfaction when I heard little growls in his chest as I kissed him.

I Moved my lips down his neck to where his shirt was and ripped the part that laid on his shoulder giving me better access to my spot. He nuzzled his face in my neck his breath fanning against my neck as he pressed his lips against my mark and I flicked his ear and said,"stop it.. It's my turn.. Don't steal my spotlight..", In a playful but slightly irritated growl. He growled back at me but brushed his nose against my mark repeatedly. I rolled my eyes and kissed the spot I would mark and felt my teeth sharpen. It was time. To make him mine. Forever.

I kissed the spot I would mark gingerly before I pierced his skin with my teeth. I felt his body tense against me and then he relaxed instantly. I pulled my teeth out and felt them grow back to their normal size and I licked the spot where my teeth pierced him closing the wound. So that my mark would forever remain in his skin.. He was truly mine now.. Forever.

He looked at me with happiness in my eyes and kissed my forehead. I smiled brightly and brushed my lips against his and he carried me to my bed and laid me down. He laid down next to me his fingers brushing against my mark on my shoulder and he rubbed my arm while he held me against his chest. Soothing me to sleep. I snuggled closer to him and dozed off in his warm embrace.. This truly was a wonderful little surprise. I hope things went well for Allyse and Graham. I hope lizzie is enjoying her night too... I'll just have to ask them tomorrow at school.. I'm happy right where I am and don't plan on moving until I have to get up for school in the morning.. Ugh.. Two more days till the weekend.. Hang in there Alejandra you can do this.. Plus you have your sisters and mate and friends to help you through it all.

I smiled and finally fell asleep. Turning my ninety miles an hour brain off.

Authors note:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. I know Alejandra and Felix did! ;) haha. Comment vote and tell me what your thoughts are! <3