Chapter One

"You're the undeniable solace after a hurricane''

1

I think I hate humanity, I think I hate people, I think I hate everyone and everything that has ever lived or taken a breath on this earth, because most of humanity is dead, and they're lucky because they don't have to bare the burden of not knowing if their father is still alive somewhere, still breathing.

So I guess I should get to the story now shall I? So, I could sweeten it up and tell you the made up story of how earth beat those twats and send them back to whatever hell hole they came from. How we prevailed, but I'd be lying. We haven't kicked alien ass, or had heroes with red bandanas on their heads fly up to the space ship with a detonation device attached to their jet risking their lives for the sake of humanity. We've just had death, allot of death. And we've lost hope, we've lost it all.

Hope of our home being 'our home' again. Hope of me seeing my mum again, Hope of having a family. The closest thing I have to family is a cat that hates me. but what could I possibly do to stop them, risk my life in a red bandana?

But hiding wouldn't work either, sooner or later they'll figure out where I am, and trust me when I tell you that they will kill me.