Wesley

☠EDITED☠

Um, hello.

First off, I may have said Hatherine will be together through the rest of this book.

But hold the fuck up. Tbh, I'm Zatherine AF so don't think there won't be Zatherine moments lmao.

Chapter 52:

3rd Person's POV:

*FLASHBACK*

"You love me, right?" Arabella asks Zayn suddenly.

"With all my heart." He confirms.

"You'd do anything for me, right?"

"Anything."

She walks over and whispers into his ear, "Kill your parents, baby. Do it for me. This will earn you my love."

Zayn's eyes widen at the thought of killing his parents. But he wanted nothing more than for Arabella to love him like he loved her.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Catherine's POV:

I try to move my wrists but their both restrained. I look down to see what's restraining them, and see a cuff.

My heartbeat quickens as I shake my hands violently, trying to get loose.

"Calm down, Catherine. You're all right." A nurse soothes, smiling.

None of her words put me to rest. All they do is increase it.

I hear a nurse whisper to another, "Schizophrenic I've heard. Says she sees ghosts and has met Harry Styles and Zayn Malik."

The other one giggles, "Harry Styles? The one who died all those years back?"

"Yes."

"Who's Zayn again?"

"The one who died in 1848."

1848, what? Schizophrenic?

My heart rate quickens, "I'm not crazy."

The nurse looks down and just smiles as we keep heading down the hall.

"I'm not crazy!" I say louder, hoping to get her attention. But soon it turns to me violently screaming it and shaking.

"Let me go!" I scream, hoping to get help. But none comes.

I see a nurse walk over with a needle. "N-No I don't need that, please." I beg.

I start thrashing as she comes closer. Several male nurses restrain me as I scream bloody murder. The nurse sticks the needle in my arm and I feel my eyes droop.

"I'm not crazy..." My voice comes out hoarse as I get sleepier.

'"I'm not cr..." Then my world goes black.

My whole body jerks up, startling Loki laying next to me. Sadness overtakes me as I remember Harry left last night to go try and negotiate with Zayn and won't be back for a few days.

But then the fear kicks in quickly as I realize I had the reoccurring dream again.

I run my hand through my knotted, un-brushed hair. My eyes flicker to the corner of my room near the bathroom as I see a dark shadow in the corner, but suddenly it's gone as fast as it was there.