Luke

☠EDITED☠

Guess what time it is? FRIDAY time!(: please comment I love your guys feedback!(: The girl above is now playing Catherine. I am having someone make me a trailer and I didn't know the other girls name. So this is the new Catherine played by the beautiful Crystal Reed!(:

Chapter 15:

Catherine's POV:

I run my fingers through my hair and walk through the front doors to my college. Everyone looks at me with sympathy, and for a moment I'm confused. But then it hits me...Amber.

I feel tears rush to my eyes as I think of her. Maybe I shouldn't of showed up?

Suddenly, I look around and see no one in the hallway. That's odd. What happened to everybody?

My heart stops beating when I see them.

"Oh, Catherine..." Luke smirks, caressing my face. I slap his hand away as he narrows his eyes at me.

"You actually thought that was the end of us?" He taunts.

"Actually, yes." I mumble, my breathing shallow.

"Shut up!" He snaps, angrily.

I roll my eyes, "You were the one who asked me..."

Wow, Louis is really rubbing off on me.

He rolls his eyes, "Now, down to business. It's time to finish what we started."

My eyes widen as Luke pulls out a knife. I scream and run down the hallway, trying to get away from him.

Right, left, left, left, right.

I see an old rusty door in front of me, and I pull it open throwing myself in to hurry and get away from them. I soon realize it's the boilers room.

Luke calls my name out, "Catherine? Oh Catherine...you can't hide forever. Just come out now and we won't hurt you."

Lies, you just pulled a knife out on me.

I stay quiet and dial Harry's number, running down stairs and going up some to loose them.

No answer.

I breathe out as I hear Luke throw the door open, "l know you're in here..."

I sigh and instinctively dial Zayn's number in. As I hide in a corner Zayn answers.

"Hello?"

"Z-Zayn? I know you don't want to hear from me, but I need you! Luke and the other boys are here and they're trying to kill me!"

Why am I calling him? He's the reason I'm hiding out!

"Okay, okay. Where are you?" He asks, frantically.

Because he still cares. And so do you.

"My college."

"Okay, I'll be there soon." He hangs up before I can even answer him.

I hold my breath as I hear Luke's footsteps nearing. He turns the corner and smirks at me his piercing blue eyes.

"Please, leave me alone!" I scream, crying.

He "tsk's" and shakes his head. "Oh no, but that isn't possible, my dear."

Luke lunges at me with the knife but gets thrown back. I sigh in relief as I see Zayn standing over him.

"You bastard! Leave Catherine alone, you little fuck, or I'll kill you." He growls, his eyes piercing black.

Luke cowers in fear and agrees, "This isn't the end of me."

When he disappears Zayn turns around and hugs me, and I return it.

----
I'm just messing with all your guys feels ;)

Who's in the lead? *drum roll..*

Team Zayn:

37

Team Harry:

39

Comment who you want Catherine to be with! Bye!(: