R.I.P

☠EDITED☠

Sad chapter :( I'm sorry for all those who are attached...also, WARNING: SHORT-ISH CHAPTER.

Chapter 21:

Catherine's POV:

I decided to go to college today. Maybe I shouldn't have. But, I've been under a ton of stress lately.

Harry's been a lot of help. He's been soothing and open to helping me with Zayn. He's changed, really. He was fine before, but he's better now. He's one I could trust with my life, and one to never lie to me.

I rub my eyes tiredly as I grab my laptop bag. My phone goes off, signaling I have a text.

From: Unknown

Harry is keeping something from you.

From: Catherine 💯👍🏼

Um excuse me, but who are you? Who's Harry?

Of course, I was playing dumb.

From: Unknown

Don't play dumb, bitch.

From: Catherine 💯👍🏼

I don't know what you're talking about.

From: Unknown

Watch out, bitch. Liars always get punished, somehow. Karma takes too damn long, so I'm taking this into my own hands.

Anger spreads through me like wildfire. Who does this person think they are?

From: Catherine 💯👍🏼

Excuse me, who are you? Are you A? Because last time I checked, this was reality, not Pretty Little Liars you asshole.

From: Unknown

Who the hell is A?

From: Catherine 💯👍🏼

That's besides the point.

From: Unknown

Shut up, Catherine. Now don't be surprised.

Who the hell is this? Is this Luke?

From: Catherine 💯👍🏼

Tell me who this is.

From: Unknown

You know exactly who.

From: Catherine 💯👍🏼

Stop texting me, you asshole. Go fuck off!

And with that; I delete the messages, and block the number. It was obviously a stupid prank. But how did they know Harry? Maybe it was Luke?

Suddenly, I get another text.

From: Unknown

Death...

From: Unknown