Love at First Sight.

Kageyama Tobio. Karasuno's setter. You met him during the competition between Aoba Johsai and Karasuno. That time, You were cheering over Oikawa and his majestic serve, oh just how dreamy he is. You have a crush over him just like other girls. You don't even know why. You're madly inlove with someone who doesn't like you back. Just how dense you are. Ofcourse your affection towards the Aoba's setter is obvious. He knows that you liked him, but he didn't cared after all. You weren't his type. But you were stubborn and tenacious.

During the match, you were yelling over his name, you repeatedly yelled "Go Oikawa!" His serves are perfect as usual, attention was on him until something caught your eyes from the other side of the line. The raven haired setter of Karasuno. He was there all the time but you didn't recognized him. Because of too much attention towards the brunette male.

Your (e/c) hues glued onto him, sweat was rolling down onto his cheek to his neck. His muscular arms extended to give a toss, after succeeding, receiving one point to his team, he pumped a fist in the air down to his knees.

He was adorable. His smile and how he acts. Hngg.. you inhaled deeply, as a slight blush appeared onto your cheek. Heart pumped rapidly, your body felt a little bit warm. But it gotten worse as you tried to imagine that you were carried onto his muscular arms. As well. Your blush gotten deeper.

Several moments later. After Aoba Johsai catched up with their points, Kageyama looked around for sec, everybody was cheering for Aoba on the other side, except you. His attention focused onto you for 10 seconds.

Finally snapping out from your musings, you tried to look around once again to find a hint of your prince charming's presence, but you didn't expect as you shifted your sight at where he was, your eyes met his, and that blush you had before reappeared once again.

'Is he staring at me..?'

You wondered. But no doubts. He was completely, absolutely staring at you. But how unforunate and sad. It didn't lasted so long as he was interrupted by the ginger.

"Oi! Kageyama! Focus!"

"Then what am I doing idiot?"

"You're completely distracted."

He clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes, walking pass after the shorter male.

Still. His gaze was enough to melt you. His eyes, piercing through you. You felt your cheek heated up, as you tried to replay everything when he stared at you.

Several moments later. The match was over. The result was quite sad. Your school won. But Karasuno didn't. Everyone in your school cheered except you. You were distracted at their defeat and their long faces. Most of all, you can't afford to see them like that, it brings up something from your past. The reason why you quit volleyball. You were afraid of being defeated. Afraid of loss. You didn't want any of that. You always wanted to win. But you know it wasn't right.

Immediately you left your seat, walking outside. Everybody was distracted enough that they couldn't able to trace your presence. Loudly as you sighed, stretching your arms in the air, to warm up your muscles just a little bit. Trying to remember back then, you haven't know his name yet, oh this was puzzling your mind. You bit your lower lip, dugging your fingers through your hair, also shutting your eyes so forcely. People passes by you, wondering what's wrong with you but you didn't care at all (cuz yolo-).

Before it happened when you all left the building. Iwaizumi seemed to come out first before the others, then he spotted you.

"Hey (l/n) what are you doing?"

You quickly removed your hand from your head, turning yourself dramatically to the other.

"Oh. I was just trying to get something out of my hair."

"Ah I see." He said with a blank face, not pretty sure if you were being honest.

"By the way. Congratulations."

You said calmly, with a deadpan look, not even trying to goof around. He only smiled back, he was used, everyone was used to your cold attitude, except for Oikawa, he never did encountered such attitude of yours. You were sweet to him and funny. But who knows to this situation right now since your feelings just floated away with the wind.

"But are you sure you're ok? You seemed to be irritated somehow."

"Nah. It's just that the setter of uhm Karasuno? That uh.."

"Oh. Kageyama Tobio? What about him"

"Sorry I really don't know his name. But thanks for telling. Well There's nothing wrong about him. I just want to say he's pretty good together with that shortie in their team."

"Oh yeah. That legendary thing they call?"

"Hmh."

You hummed as a reply, but til that time, everyone went out including your school peeps. Together all of you headed to the bus, heading back.

"Okay. I'll go from here."

"Bye (y/n)-san!"

You nodded, with your bag hanged onto your shoulder as you walked way back home. During your long walk, his name was still echoing through every corner of your mind. You just can't forget his image in your mind. He's too adorable for you.

Finally. When you arrived home, you saw your parents at the door, greeting you as you returned.

"welcome back home sweetie."

You smiled, giving them a warm hug.

"So how was Oikawa-kun?"

"Nah. They've won. Im happy for them. Well. Whats for dinner?"

The way you speak, it seems like you have no interest in explaining things way back there. Now, you don't care as the way he don't care about you. But it was fine, you finally realized that you were stupid enough to fangirl over someone who is not for you.

"Well sweetie I have to tell you something.."

"What."

"Were moving to Miyagi."

"What."

~next 2 days later.~

"What?!!!! You're moving to another school and home?! Seriously!"

You sighed, laid down onto your stomach as you sent an email to reply to your classmate in Aoba.

"Yeah why?"

"You'll miss.... Oika-wa."

"Nope. I give up now. And bye for now, were going now. But I think we'll meet again someday. Don't worry. I'll stop by at your house sometimes."

Then you didn't gotten a reply. You proceeded to go out, all fixed up, walking towards the car.

"Good bye Aoba Johsai. Good bye home sweet home." You said before entering the car.

{{ to be continued--}}