Even If my confession wasn't romantic. I'll make the rest romantic.

Hinata went to the room as fast as he could, commanded by the setter to excuse you two, as Kageyama carried you, bridal style in his arms. Is your wish coming true? But since you fainted, you couldnt recognize anything at all. Innocence and peaceful expression. Inhaling. Exhaling. Blushing slightly.

The setter's eyes couldn't leave your face, he can't resist it, but he himself only blushed. Walking towards his current destination, thinking of nothing else but his confession. Was that awkward? Or Hinata was right. Not romantic. He nibbled down onto his lip, as a gawky looking smile took over his face.

Upon arriving. He didnt had any doubts of resting you on the bed, after all, his objective is to take care of you. But most of all. He have to claim you as his girlfriend. He was so desperate. But himself. Kageyama Tobio. Tried to be emotionless and stealth as possible. But now wondering about Hinata right now... he preferably should play dumb if he explained his 'not romantic' confession. The one who's in charge, sat near you, taking a look.

"Don't worry. She only fainted."

"I know. Thats why I brought her here."

He said. Calmly. But his face tells derision. Isn't that already obvious that she fainted-??

"Just let her stay for a while. If you'd like. You can return back to-"

"No it's ok. I'll wait until her consiousness returns."

Nodded in agreement, the assistant left you two.

The raven haired male stared at you, nothing in his mind but your cute face. Arms extended towards your cheek, stroking them lightly before brushing off your (H/c) locks away from your forehead and eyes.

From that moment. The setter leaned in towards you, whom was unconscious and peacefully resting in dreams.

An inch.

A centimeter.

A little bit more.

His eyes forcely shut down. In this circumstances, there's nothing that could exactly describe you both but snow white and her prince. Warmth from his cheek, warmth from the small distance between your gaps. He could barely feel your breathing, heart thumping faster, nothing else more.

Your eyebrows twitched, sensing someone's presence who was near you. Not knowing, Kageyama Tobio. That sudden movement near your brows made him to move away, looking away, like he didn't done anything. Trying to be innocent.

But after seconds, you settled down.

"I-I'll make this quick then just-- I'm sorry but your cheek is just--- irresistable."

Inhaling deeply, tempting to lean forward near you, but now he decided to land on your cheek. Quickly he left you a kiss on that spot before patting you several times, not making anything obvious. It was been so long he waited, too long he waited to meet you. From that beginning you both met, eyes met, you both knew that you're meant for each other. What's so called. Love at first sight.

In all of the sudden, your eyes opened, sitting up immediately, looking like a vampire who's been awoken by its slumber. Eyes quite widened, shifting sight to her right, spotting the setter.

"Kageyama."

"Y-You're awake."

"I felt an insect bit my cheek."

"... s-seriously."

You nodded aggresively.

Anime-ish depressed expression intensifies, a dark aura surrounded him as he faced down.