We'll meet.

Karasuno. The school where you're transferring. But about that. Makes you excited, happy and most of all, you'll get to see your only one, Kageyama Tobio. The unexplainable happiness manifested upon your feature. You smiled idiotically to yourself with a small blush. You can't wait after all. But something had popped in your mind. What if he has Girlfriend? Or just likes someone. You dragged your hopes back down to the depths of despair, but.. you didn't want to believe your own opinions. You never ever did believed yourself, After. All.

You sighed, but meanwhile writing something on the end page of your notebook. After that, a smile plastered onto your face, slowly folding back your notebook to its normal place, standing up from the seat where you were sitting, you ran downwards to your living room, but before that, you looked left to right before your foot touched the surface of the floor.

You tiptoed upto the kitchen. Yes. It was already midnight- or lets say, already passed midnight. You went over to the fridge for a snack, a small huff escaped your very soft lips before pulling the handle. You grabbed several chocolates, candies and soft drinks. This made everyone wonder though. You look perfectly fine, no pimples or acnes as such, even though you're a sweetooth.

The moment when you closed the fridge, you turned around with a happy face, until you bumped onto...someone..your mom.

"(Y/n)."

"M-Mom. I thought you're already sleeping."

"No. Then I wouldn't be here, seeing you robbing sweets out from the refrigerator. Correct?

You smiled nervously, nodding, agreeing to her.

"GO TO SLEEP."

~Next day~

You didn't got any of those sweets, she made you return them all way back into the refrigerator which was truly, truly absolutely very sad. You slept with no taste of the snacks you wanted, you groaned under your pillow, quite upset. But for sure, later, you promised to yourself that you'll get some.

Tomorrow will be your best day, you sighed happily, stretching your arms as you got up from your bed. You yawned, warming up your muscles before walking downstairs, but after you remembered something way back, you returned to your room again.

Slowly opening your closet, you tried to find something. Oh there it was.

'Karasuno's uniform.'

You held it, trying to place it on top of your small, tall, yet voluptuous frame. You faced a mirror, smiling to yourself, checking every angle of you, to see how you looked. You want to look best as possible tomorrow. Slightly you giggled, placing back those uniforms back in the closet neatly before fixing your bag's contents.

"Kageya~ma, Tobi~o."

"Yama what?--"

Your cousin busted in, with a hilarious expression. You wondered, isn't he supposed to be at his /home/?

"(Y/n)!! Who's Yama-Yama?"

"(C/n)(just think bout his name ;;) why are you even here.."

"My vacation ofcourse."

"What.. How.."

"You see that you're 1 year older than me right?"

"Ofcourse."

"But the point is that, that our school is under renovation, thats why, so... my dad said, I could stay here for a month. Spending all my time with you."

"Tch." You walked towards him, shutting the door before he could step right inside your room. Quickly you turned the lock, to secure that he won't even have a slight chance of getting in.