Inlove.

Next day right after you became officially, a couple, you went to school early as possible, it feels weird, you wanted to see him early as possible. Humming along the way, skipping to the school, finally reaching the gate, you only met the two males who awaits you. Tanaka and.. Nishinoya was it?

"(L/n)-san! You and K-Kageyama are dating?-- is it true?"

"Who told you that?"

"Hinata."

". . . . Well I guess so.."

"Wahhhh! (Y/n)-san!!"

"M-My plan-- we need to abort our mission, Noya-san!"

"Yeah. Tanaka-san!"

They hunged their arms at each other's shoulder, crying dramatically but it didn't lasted long when a familiar voice reached their ears.

"Good morning."

"O-Oh! Kageyama! G-Good morning."

You immediately tilted your head back, smiling at him. You couldn't even express how you felt. Are you even dreaming? No. Now the reality was better than your dreams.

"Good morning Tobio."

He smiled before reaching beside you.

"Good morning. (Y/n)"

Sliding his hands beside you, taking yours, intertwining both of your fingers, with a cheerful looking expression was manifested upon his face. He looked very happy.

At their sight. Nishinoya and Tanaka gaped over at what they've seen. They were the ones who was dreaming; Kageyama and you? For them it was a no no. But he was a yes to you.

"Tanaka, Nishinoya. Close your mouths.."

You mumbled, yet it was loud enough for them to hear. So immediately they did do what you told them. The libero scratched the nape of his neck awkwardly before smiling sheepishly, also was the spiker, who did the same, imitating one's action. After seconds or so, they asked to leave ahead to their room, you nodded, swinging the arms where you held your boyfriend's hand.

"Tobio. Do you know that your smile is cute as a marshmallow?"

"Marshmallow?"

"I mean-- it's cute as hell. Even though Shoyo did said it looks scary.. for me, I think it's adorable."

He blushed slightly at you statement, only gripping more tightly on your hand, before speaking again.

"A-Are you free later?"

"Hmh."

"We could go walk around for a stroll... if you don't mind.."

"I don't really mind, I want to spend more time with you."

He looked at you. Smiling. With pinkish hues located down onto his cheek. And that time, you both walked to your classroom. It seems like he didn't even wanted to let go of your hand, with his thumb, rubbing the side of your thumb, in front of your classroom's door. You slightly tiptoed to his ears, whispering softly.

'Tobio. You can let go of my hands now..'

He snapped out from it, immediately letting go, smiling awkwardly. What was he even thinking about? Why was he so distracted. You sighed, walking to your seat. Your head was rested behind your hand, leaning down onto it while your eyes was staring blankly at the blackboard.

Something popped out from your mind.. yesterday. The confessions you both had. Bringing up the yesterdays you both had, your first thoughts was about how you looked.. you wouldn't want to look like a gorilla by the time you'd confess, but it's ok.. as long as you didn't see how you looked like, its alright. But speaking of Kageyama, he was serious, yet, blushing at the same time. You would even call that, cute.

Time passes by so fast, those first memories you both had will never be forgotten, but be always in your memories and most of all, in your hearts. You were his distraction. He was your attraction. But now. An inspiration. A smile formed on your face, with them not knowing the reasons behind those, but you both only knows, that finally the two of you realized, you were meant for each other.

This feeling. Weird feeling you're unfamiliar of, you'll surely get used. Exchanging i love you(s) and good night messages.

Raven haired setter who's eyes was focused outside the window views, with late students coming in, running to their way. Oh.. that time. When you both bumped to each other, you declined his offer, acting nothing, but deeply hurting. But now he knows, you were all his. Head to toe, arms to the tip of fingers. Smiling as well, Kageyama was lost in his thoughts.

'So this was the feeling of being inlove.'

{{ To be continued- last chapter next- I swear I'll make it longer since this one is pretty short.. finally I could end one x reader. On the next one, I'll be working on Nagisa Hazuki x Reader.