I'm your king, You're my queen.

After dismissal time, Kageyama and you left immediately, hand in hand, with a readable joyous expression, also... somehow.. humming a cheerful tune?

"Tobiooooo."

"(Y/nnnnnn)."

You both stared at each other then, gripping tightly, giving more pressure while holding your hands.

"I really love your eyes..."

"Really? But yours is very pretty.."

"Right. I love my eyes than yours."

You poked your tongue out, then he raised his brows in confusion.

"You know why? Because... without them, I can't see you."

You got him, he blushed a bit, scratching the side of his cheek before pulling you close to his side.

"You're so funny."

"Not really. I'm really weird when Im with you. I admit it."

You chuckled, smiling crookedly at the other before you nuzzled on his arm, walking together, bags hanged onto both of your shoulders. After seconds then, you both let go of each other for a while, you skipping 2 steps ahead of him before he catches up. You were so cheerful today.. speaking of Hinata, you didn't pay attention to him much earlier. Hmh... walking several steps more, passing few students from another schools, some guys stared at you, only one thing thing that was heard.

'She's cute'

This was uncomfortable. Ofcourse Kageyama heard them, his brows twitch, facial expression which looked a lot more like a grumpy person, well.. that's usual. Ah.. what is this feeling. Kageyama dug his fingers through his hair as he watches you walk ahead of him, you were slowing down to catch him up. His arms extended to your wrist, making sure you're close to him as he started hanging his arms over your shoulder, fixing your hair away from your face, kissing you on the cheek.

'Oh.. was he jealous?'

You smirked at him, holding his hand where his arms were hang onto you, you gave a kiss behind his hand, before grinning.

"Don't worry. Im all yours."

He smiled, fixing your hair once again, but this time without much of notice, he placed a flower behind your ear... you glanced at his action, followed by your hand, touching what was placed behind your earlobe... a flower? From where..

But anyway. You told him that you'll properly introduce him to your parents, when you did arrive the front door, you turned the knob, seeing no one but your cousin standing ahead the door.

"Im hom--"

"(Y/n)!!!"

He hugged you, making you bounce back a little bit before pushing him with force, but it led to failure. Glancing to the male beside you, he glared, whispering softly to your ears.

"(Y/n) who's this."

"My boyfriend."

"W-What? You? A boyfriend? HAHAHA. No. I-I thought you only love me!!!"

Kageyama raised his brows upon confusion. Oh. Another weird guy, it was another opinion of his.

"Oh please. Did I told you? And no. Not you. It'll be incest."

"Wha-"

"Come on Tobio. Lets head inside."

He nodded, holding onto your hand. But your cousin's glare was trailing til you both entered the door, then... he ran towards you both as well. Trailing behind like a personal security guard.