The killers lost love

Well, this is my first story to be posted so please let me know what you think. Thanks. ~Hannahsavampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Three doctors stood idly around a young female's lifeless body that was laying on an ice-cold metal gurney, a clean white sheet covering her.

"Well, the body's not going to investigate itself." One of the male doctors spoke as he lowered the sheet from her face and instantly dropped it in horror.

"Oh my God... She... She's... Blue." The female doctor said jumping back slightly.

The doctors shook off their horror and eventually removed the sheet. They all then studied the woman. She was ice cold to the touch with a pale blue glow on her deathly white skin.

"Didn't they find her body in that creek?" The female doctor asked as she lightly touched the woman's dark blue almost black perfect ringlets.

"That's what the report says." One of the male doctors said.

"Cause of death is fairly obvious she drown." The other male doctor stated.

"You think its a homicide?" The female doctor asked.

"It has to be. No one just goes out into the forest in the middle of the night and goes swimming in a creek when it's almost below freezing. Plus if you look closely here around her neck there are red impressions of what looks like hands." The male doctor stated.

Chapter one

As the sun finally disappeared from the sky leaving the moon to light the night a beautiful twenty-one-year-old girl hesitantly sat on a bar stool next to a tall man wearing a white hoodie. He had the hood up and long burned looking black hair covering his face blocking her view of him.

"Hey, can I get you anything?" The bartender asked looking her up and down causing her to blush slightly.

"Yes, I'd like a Jamison and coke please." Lucy said shyly.

"Coming right up." The man said as he turned away.

"Hey sweetie, I haven't ever seen you around here. What's your name?" A man with dark chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes who reeked heavily of alcohol said as he wrapped his arm around her small thin waist.

"L-Lucy..." She stuttered.

"Lucy eh? Well, I'm John. How about you and I blow this place and I'll show you a good time." He asked.

"No, t-thank you." Lucy said kindly refusing him trying to free herself from his grip.

"Aw. Come on baby don't be like that." He said grinning widely.

"Please let me go." Lucy said starting to get worried.

"You know you want to." John said in a sing-song tone.

"Hey, asshole. I believe she told you to fuck off." A deep threatening voice spoke.

Lucy turned her head to the man sitting next to her who still had his face hidden and staring into the drink he was tightly clutching.

"Hey, buddy stay out of this. It doesn't concern you." John said glaring.

"I believe it does." The man said as he took a long swing of his drink.

"Yeah... and how so?" John asked frowning.

"She's with me." He stated.

"Fine. But I'll be watching." John threatened as he walked away.