Forever

Woot chapter 8! Anyone else super excited! Anyways name of this chapter comes from Forever by papa roach! I don't know if you guys are reading the chapters then listening to the songs but I highly recommend it because the songs are the influence behind the chapters. Anyways please enjoy!

~Hannahsavampire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8:

"That stupid son of a bitch!" Jane screamed as she stormed into her home.

"Does he really think that I'd actually feel sympathy for him!" She yelled throwing a chair across the room which broke on impact.

Jane stared at the damage she'd done while panting heavily. Once her breathing returned to normal she placed a hand on her face and felt tears on her cheeks.

"I-I don't wanna kill her." Jane whispered as she fell on to her knees.

"Mommy... What have I become? Should I really be this obsessed with revenge that I'd willingly kill an innocent person like that?" Jane whispered her voice wavering slightly.

Jane looked up and the picture of her family on the wall and quickly wiped her tears away.

"What am I even talking about!? This is for them. This is to honor them!" Jane stated firmly as she stood back up.

"For you, I'll do this." Jane said with a new fire in her eyes.

Jane knew that she was gonna strike and strike soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*insert one-month time skip.*

Lucy's eyes snapped open as she felt a horrible pain in her stomach.

"Oh my God!" She screamed as sweat covered her body and she suddenly felt the urge to fly from the bed and into the bathroom, vomiting violently into the toilet.

"W-what the hell?" She choked out between pants once the sickness passed.

"Am I coming down with something?" Lucy asked herself as she pushed herself up off the floor and to the medicine cabinet.

After moving stuff around and knocking a few pill bottles over she finally located her thermometer and placed it under her tongue.

"Normal? If I'm not sick then what could be wrong with me?" Lucy wondered.

Lucy leaned against the sink her hands supporting her as she wracked her brain for what could possibly be wrong. That's when it hit her and hit her hard, Lucy's green eyes widen in pure fear and panic as she realized her period was a week late.

"No... Oh, God please no. Anything but that." Lucy begged as she ran back into her room and throwing on a pair of pajama shorts and a hoodie as she ran out to her truck.

"Come on, calm down Lucy it's not what you think." Lucy said to herself as she struggled to put the key in the ignition.

"Finally." She cheered as she got it started and took off to the nearest convenience store like a bat out of hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go. To. Sleep." Jeff growled out as he plunged his knife into the chest of another victim.

Jeff's insane smile only grew when the still warm blood splattered onto his face and hoodie, but once the light left the eyes of the person Jeff immediately felt empty. Every day was the same for him now, he'd get the need to see Lucy but then would remember Jane's words. Killing had become a way to distract himself from Lucy, but once the victim was dead there would be nothing to keep her off his mind.