Complicated feelings

And now the continuation of The killer's lost love starts now... Lol please enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter three

Jeff knew he was abandoning Lucy to face the cops on her own but he knew the moment they saw him they'd more than happily open fire. Not bothering with Lucy's safety and write it off as a necessary sacrifice to catch a serial killer.

"See Lucy, your life was in danger being around me." Jeff growled under his breath.

He only stopped when he decided he was far enough away from the crime scene. He bent over breathing heavily his hands on his knees as he scanned the area to find out where exactly it was that he'd ran off to. He noticed that he was in a park near a forest area in some housing community. He made his way over to one of the benches and plopped down onto one.

"God damn it, Lucy. Why'd you have to walk back into my life?" Jeff asked aloud.

'Kill her. Kill her. Kill her.'

Jeff growled in annoyance as he felt the urge to kill rear its ugly head. He knew that the urge wanted Lucy's blood but Jeff just couldn't do that. Slowly rising from the bench he walked along the sidewalk and studied each house he passed.

"Which house to pick." Jeff said looking around like a kid at a candy shop trying to figure out what he wanted to get.

He walked farther down until he came to the end of a cul de sac smiling when he noticed this area was mostly undeveloped and there stood only one house. He started to walk toward it gripping the handle of the knife in his hoodie pocket. Once he was close enough he searched the house and found a door that opened up into the garage which of course was unlocked.

"They must not have a lot of crimes around here." Jeff said as he stepped into the house quietly closing the door behind him.

Jeff looked around the garage and was slightly impressed. Parked there were two cars, one a silver 2013 Porsche Cayman, and the other one a red 2012 Mercedes Benz slk.

"Someone has a lot of money." Jeff huffed.

He carefully walked around the vehicles in case they had the alarm system on. He knew it was ridiculous to have the alarms on while it was in the garage but Jeff had found out the hard way once that there were people like that out there. Once he was in the clear he opened the other door and walked through a hallway that led to stairs. After being careful not to make to much noise walking up he found himself in what could only be described as any woman's dream kitchen. It was a wide and open area with an island in the middle of the room with a sleek black gas powered range. All the stainless steel appliances seemed to be new and up to date with granite counter tops. Jeff rolled his eyes at it and wondered silently through the house. He found another flight of stairs and walked up. The second level was huge, it was an open hall with multiple doors. He walks over to one and opens it to see what looked like a teenage girls room, The walls were painted a light yellow, with butterfly's painted on the walls, the carpet was a light cream color almost a white. Walking over to the queen-sized bed he noticed it was neatly made and empty.

"She must be out. How lucky for her." He chuckled darkly.

Walking out of the room he tried another one and came into what appeared to be a guest bedroom with a neatly made single bed and a large desk which sat a very modern and very sleek apple computer. Jeff was starting to grow angry at the lack of victims he was finding. Taking a deep breath to calm himself he opens the door at the end of the hall. He looked around and saw that he found the master bedroom, the walls were painted a clean white which contrasted with the dark blue currents and bed sheets which appeared to have to lumps in it.