The enemy of my possible enemy

Well, I'm back baby with another addition to The killers lost love! So please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

"So that's how it started?" Lucy asked as she took a sip of a steaming hot cappuccino.

~earlier~

After Jeff had broken their kiss he finally got off her and allowed her to get dressed in the privacy of the bathroom.

When she came out she was dressed in dark jeans held on her small waist by a belt and a black tank top. They then sat at the table across from each other in complete and awkward silence. Lucy finally tried to break the ice by asking if he wanted anything from room service which he only shook his head no to. Lucy order herself some coffee and a blueberry muffin then went back to the table and the silence continued.

"How did this start? The K-Killing that is." Lucy said after mustering the courage to ask the question that had been bugging her since she found out what Jeff had turned into.

She instantly regretted asking when Jeff glared at her with cold unblinking eyes.

Jeff then let out a long sigh before answering. Lucy watched him intently as he talked about Randy and the fight that started giving him this weird feeling. He explained how Liu took the blame for stabbing them and getting thrown into JDC for it. Then at Billy's party, Randy and his two sidekicks showed up and attacked him causing him to snapped and kill them. Told her how it felt to be burned alive which caused her to cringe. She felt stomach acid rise in her throat when he went into detail about burning off his eyelids, cutting a smile into his face, and then, of course, killing his family.

~back to present~

"Yeah." Jeff said nodding watching her as she gently blew on the coffee.

"Then why didn't you kill me? N-Not that I'm complaining or anything, but you k-killed... I mean what makes me so special?" Lucy asked looking him dead in the eyes.

"I don't know. There's a part of me and I'm not sure how Strong it is that just wants to see your blood splattered on the walls. Then there's also a part of me that wants the opposite and actually wants to protect you." He said an unidentifiable emotion in his eyes.

"What... What's it like... Killing?" Lucy asked desperate to change the subject.

"Its... Wonderful." Jeff said with a dreamy look on his face.

"I don't understand. You used to be so kind... Where did this side of you come from?" Lucy asked pressing her palm against her forehead.

"You don't like this side of me?" Jeff asked a blank slightly annoyed look on his face.

"Are you fucking serious!!! Oh my God, Jeff! You kill people for Christ sake!" Lucy yelled in frustration as she slammed her hands on the table standing.

Lucy hadn't realized that she was playing with a time bomb until it was too late. Jeff threw the table across the room and closed the space between them taking her by the throat choking her.

"J-Jeff..." Lucy gasped her hands wrapping around his wrist trying to pull it away.

"There is nothing wrong with the way I am now! I am perfect!" Jeff growled in a low demonic voice glaring daggers at her.

Lucy let out a loud gasp in response feeling her eyes roll into the back of her head as a warm fuzzy feeling ran through her body as she struggled to stay awake. She knew that if he did let go within seven minutes she'd be dead.

"N-NO!" Jeff screamed forcing himself to release her.

Lucy fell to the ground gasping and coughing trying to force oxygen into her lungs.

"L-Lucy... I... I." Jeff shook his head and quickly ran to the window in which he had climbed into and jumped out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was I doing!?" Jeff yelled at himself as he ran through a nearby forest trying to put as much distance between Lucy and himself.

"I could have killed her!" Jell yelled.

Jeff's vision started to blur as he felt water run down his face causing him not to see the fallen tree branch in front of him.

"Fuck!" Jeff swore as he fell to the cold damp ground.

"Ooh. Jeffie are you OK? That looked like it hurt." A female voice said giggling.

Jeff turned his head and his eyes widened in disbelief.

"J-Jane?" Jeff managed to ask.

"The one and only." Jane said smiling.

"But how... You died in childbirth." Jeff stated.

"Yeah and if I remember correctly I managed to put you in a morgue last time we met but obviously you didn't stay dead either." She growled.

"That aside, what are you doing here?" Jeff asked getting back on his feet.

"Oh, you know. A little of this, a little of that, but I'm mostly here due to some unfinished business." Jane said.

"Well, I'm right here. So what are you waiting for?" Jeff said glaring.

"Oh, Jeffie that would be way to easy and not as much fun for me. Besides I have a little plan and it involves a certain someone." Jane smirked.

"Who?" Jeff asked slightly nervous.

"Oh, I do believe you know her quite well. She's a cute little redhead." Jane said.

"Leave her out of this you good for nothing whore! She has nothing to do with this!" Jeff growled shoving her against a tree pressing his knife against her throat.

"That's where your wrong Jeffie. You killed my parents when I was younger. You took something important from me! So I only think its fair that I return the favor." Jane said not even flinching at the knife.

"If you lay one finger on her I will make you wish that I had killed you along with your parents." Jeff growled.

"You promise?" Jane asked with a smirk on her face as she kicked Jeff in the stomach with her heal causing him to fall to the ground as the air left his lungs.

"It's really such a shame Jeff. She really is quite pretty it's too bad I'll have to take her out of this world just because you fell in love with her." Jane said with a sigh.

"I... can't... love." Jeff said in between gasps.

"You keep telling yourself that." Jane said flatly.

"I... thought you... didn't... kill women." Jeff continued.

"Normally no but just for you Jeff I'll make an exception. You've been warned, so you better said your goodbyes while you can." Jane said walking away.

"S-Shit." Jeff swore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Jane was far enough away from Jeff she threw her head back in laughter as it shook her entire body.

"His face... I didn't think... I would be able... to keep... from laughing." She said in between laughs grabbing her now hurting side.

"I'm going to have to videotape his reaction when I take her from him." She giggled wiping tears from her eyes.

"Oh, I have so much to do in order to get ready." Jane said with a wicked smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will become of Lucy when Jane puts her plan into action? Will Jeff save her? Find out next time!

Comment, vote, and follow please!