A fatal encounter

Welcome to chapter five well its time for the warning! That's right watch out this chapter gets very smutty (sexual) so be prepared. I will leave a warning before it starts if you wish to skip it. Thank you for your corporation!

~Hannahsavampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter five

"Damn... that's really noticeable." Lucy said rubbing the bright red marks on her neck.

"Gonna be really hard to hide." She said with a long sigh.

Lucy walked over to her suitcase and found a silky black ribbon inside.

"Weird. I don't remember having this." She said running her fingers over the smooth fabric.

Ignoring the feeling of paranoia that was starting to bloom within her stomach she wrapped it around her neck tying it in the back for a makeshift choker.

"Well, at least it hides the marks." Lucy said examining her neck.

Satisfied with her handy work she grabbed her black leather purse and walked out of the hotel room, she was about to pull out her truck keys when it hit her like a ton of bricks.

"I left my truck at the bar!" Lucy groaned face-palming herself. "Looks like I'm walking to work. No, wait, make that running! I'm gonna be late!" Lucy said with panic as she took off sprinting.

Lucy had moved to where she is now three months ago and while house hunting wasn't working out to well she had already found a job working for a daycare service. Lucy loved working there since she loved kids she'd always secretly want to have a few of her own.

"Whoa! Just made it in the nick of time eh, Luc?" Her co-worker and best friend May said giggling as Lucy burst in the door out of breath.

"Oh Ha ha ha." Lucy said sarcastically leaning against a wall catching her breath.

"Why'd you come running anyway? Did that truck of yours finally give out and die on you?" May asked tossing her long dirty blond hair over her tan skinned shoulder.

"No. I left it at a bar and forgot to go pick it back up." Lucy said.

"Ooo. Was it a one night stand?" May asked her ocean blue eyes hungry for information.

"What!? No! Come on, May you know I'm not like that." Lucy giggled as she playfully shoved her.

"Oh. Lucy." May said with fake hurt as she cracked a smile.

"Hi, Miss. Lucy and Miss. May!" A small girl with long curly brown hair yelled waving as she ran up to them.

"Hello, Clair." Lucy and May said simultaneously.

Pretty soon more children showed up and soon they had at least eighteen there.

"It's a nice day out. I think we should take them to the park across the street." Lucy said.

"Your right and who knows maybe they'll finally get worn out and give us some peace and quiet." May said giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane was walking down the street with her black blind man sunglasses on to hide her pick black eyes. Jane felt uncomfortable being outside during the day since she was usually out at night. The feel of the warm sun on her cold body felt foreign to her. She frowned slightly when she noticed all the strange stairs she was receiving from random people as they passed.

"Just cause I look different they have to judge me." Jane mumbled.

As she was passing a local park she noticed someone who caught her attention as she recognized the redheaded woman.