Chapter 3.

Lunch rolled around quicker than I expected. This was the tough part, I can't sit with Vic and I can't sit with Justin, it'll be too suspicious so I guess I sit by myself until, someone has pity and sits with me. I could care less if nobody sat with me, I'm her for business not friends. I walked over to an empty table at the center of the food court.

It took about 30 seconds and a whole group of girls came and sat with me. The first girl I noticed was a tall blonde girl, golden chestnut brown eyes, dressed in Pink. Mean girl alert.

"Hi" I greeted.

"Hey, I'm Nancy! This is, Chavez, Bonnie, Claire and Alysha" she spoke.

"Okay, I'm K-"

"Kellin quinn, I know" she said with a smile and they all sat down, Nancy sitting across from me.

"So you're like, into Vic?"

"No, far from it. He's so irritating... speak of the devil" I said as Vic himself approached me.

"Chica how about that rain check"

"Don't call me Chica, and no"

"Well its raining so you owe me"

"It is not... oh it is raining. Damn it"

"When the last drop falls Kellin" he sang softly and walked away. I rolled my eyes ane picked at my food.

"Wow you really are crazy" Nancy spoke.

"What?"

"You are so luckily to Vic Fuentes" she swooned.

"What's so special about him" I just crossed bad territory by saying that.

"Oh my god, go piss in someone else's cheerios" Chavez said. At least I think thats her.

"Excuse me, what's so special. Have you seen him he's fucking sexy, boy the things I'd do to that hunk of meat" she said. My appetite was gone.

"Alright yeah, he's sexy as hell but he's not my type"

"And what is your type?"

"Not Vic thats all I know"

"Still you're crazy, I would kill for a chance with him"

"I guess he goes for the bright, non-slutty girls" I said with a shrug then remembered that I'm suppose to be a girl. "I'm not saying you're a slut. I'm sure he notices you, I mean you're hot" I spoke honestly, she was pretty hot. If only I was into girls.

"Thanks, you know Kellin you are adorable I actually envy you" this girl just met me. "Your light porcelain skin and your emerald green eyes with a hit of blue and grey, you're perfection"

"Oh well, thank you" I said with a smile. I've never been complimented like that amd honestly it felt good, guys don't complement each other like this.

"Oh my god I love your shoes, forever 21?"

"Yup I was torn between wedge or platforms"

"The wedge looks so great on you"

"Thanks...I'll see you girls later, I need to go"

"Alright, sit with us at lunch tomorrow and meet us after school we're going to the mall"

I left and I scanned the room and found my target. I was regreting it but I needed to get this plan up and running so I could leave this jungle.

"How about that rain check" I said as I approached him.

"I don't know im kinda busy"

"Yeah right, come on big boy"

I said and walked over to an empty table.
We sat and he just stared at me smiling.
Damnn this guy was super cute and god just so dreamy, I don't even know why I'm trying to push him off, the quicker I trick him the quicker I get to leave.