Chapter 22.

Sorry this took a while, I was in Mexico for a week and when I got back my Internet was off so this is well overdue. I had an idea, there will actually be sequel to this and all I'm saying is that Kally returns and stuff. This story itself will probably end soon. I have a question for you all note that your answer has consequences. The question is do you think this story is cliché and predicable? And my other question is, does anyone want to do a collab Kellic or Perrentes with me? Note you will get acess to my wattpad account. So anybody up for it? I already have a Kellic idea and I like collabs. (Note: Collab does not have to be on my account if you'd prefer it done on yours.) So holla at me Via wattpad, Kik: thestrayxo or DM me on insta: paige_the_stray. Okay sweeties here is your chapter.

Vic's P.O.V (from now unless said otherwise)

One month later.

Kellin hasn't been himself at all. He doesn't really speak to me anymore let alone look at me. Only sometimes he'll ask if im okay and then just tells me he loves me. Other than that he just stays in his room. He won't let me touch him. He won't even touch me, and im taking about in sexual ways either. Which is why it surprised me whennhe came down and sat on the sofa watching TV with me. Only he switched it off and crawled on top of me. I don't get it, he seemed so... off? And now we're in a make out session that he's trying to heat up but it doesn't feel right, I'm not going to have sex with him. The whole Mike thing really did get him plus after we had sex he just started crying and stopped talking to... well everyone. This is where I pushed him off of me. He looked hurt to say the least.

"You don't.... you don't want me anymore." He said softly, looking at the floor.

"I didn't say that." I responded.

"But, I see it in your eyes. I am disgusting because your brother almost raped me?" He looked up into my eyes.

"How could you ever think that?"

"You've hardly even spoken to me Vic. I feel worthless now. You could do better than a almost rape victim."

"Kellin. What's it people say, it's only two mangos?-"

"I think you mean it takes two to tango."

"Yeah. You haven't been making much of an effort either. I figured you might need space plus everytime I went to kiss you, you'd either flinch, shake your head or just move away. I understand you're basically scared but I am trying."

"I-i, I'm sorry?"

"Don't apologise ever. None this isnyour fault, it's Mikes and I hate him for it. I pick you over my brother completely. I should kill him."

"Now you're getting angry. Vic, don't hurt him please. Trust me, it's all oka-... are you expecting sombody?"

"Uh, no." I got up and went to the front door. Standing outside was someone I didn't want to see.

"Hey baby. Miss me?" I shut the door. Shit.

"Who was at the door Vic?"

"They were looking for Mrs. Bakesfeild who lives across 5he street. Wrong door number I guess." I lied smoothly.

"Oh, I'm gonna go take a nap."

"Alright." I answered. I waited to here the bedroom dorr close before reopening the front door.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, I missed you."

"I don't want you here okay?" I seethed.

"Getting a little feisty are we?" They said, running their index finger down my chest, I grabbed the hand and shoved it off me.

"Leave."