Chapter 26.

Two months later.

Why is the world out to get me? All the things that have happened this year. It's crazy. It's left me the thought... do I deserve it? Have I been to cruel that my best friend had to be killed by my father. No, he's not my farther. He's just another person.

Two months. Why did it take two fucking months to get his funeral arranged. I've been in this spot, laying on my side, staring out the windown contemplating whether to jump out of it or not. Some may say I'm overreacting but, I had my best friend taken away from me. I'm broken beyond repair. I haven't even spoken to Vic or anyone for that matter. There was a little table at school for Justin, I walked into the building all eyes were looking at me with so much sympathy so I left. I just lay here in the guest room of Vics house. The last thing I said to Justin was to drop dead... I didn't mean it literally.... I was angry, upset. People say things whe they're upset.

Today I actually got up. I'm not missing his funeral. That wouldn't be right.

"Kells, it's time leave. Do you want me to drive you are you gonna take your car?" Vic asked softly. I didn't answer I just got up and went downstairs and into my car. That should answer his question.

------

Funerals. The time you can wear black and not be called Goth or Emo by anyone. Too many tears. I can't handle it all. I walked off and went back to my car and cried. I cried my heart out. This wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to just die like that. I should be it that coffin not him!

Once everyone had left. I went to his grave. It was better this way, without so many people there who also cared about him. Now it was just me and him.

"Why? I didn't want you to leave. I need you here, I can't stand it. You're gone. When I told you to drop dead I didn't mean literally you idiot and now you're just-- I miss you so much. I never got to tell you because I couldn't.... I love you too Justin always have, always will and I'm so, so sorry." I spoke and wiped the tears from my eyes. Just then I saw Vic coming over. He just hugged me as I cried into his shoulder.

"I love you Vic, I do." I said.

"Happy three month anniversary." He said softly. I didn't even remember.... I pulled out of the hug and started walking to my car.

"Will you drive?" I asked Vic. He nodded.

We drove back. He turend the gas off and sat there. I was looking out the window still. I didn't want to move and I didn't, neither did Vic.

"It's gonna be okay." I didn't respond. "I'll help you through it all." Just then I remembered something.

"You lied to me." I spoke.

"What?"

"It was ages ago but you hid something, you were gonna tell me something about Justin and then he was shocked you didn't.... what was it?" It took a minute but finally he had caught on to what I was saying.

"Oh."

"He's dead so I deserve to know what you didn't tell me about Justin."

"Yes, yes. It was uh..." he paused. "It was Justins idea to uh... kill me." He spoke. "I don't know, I think he was the one sending the messages."

"He can't be."

"How so?"

"Because you can't text when you're dead." I said showing Vic my phone.

New Message:

That's one gone. You should have listened when you had a chance because now you're on my bad side... thats not a good thing.

Vic looked shocked, I just didn't care very much.

----

A few days had past, I haven't received any more texts. Vic has been trying tphis hardest to get me back to normal but it never works.

"Kellin, please talk to me. Say anything, whats on your mind?"

"I have to break up with you." I spoke soft and quiet.

"W-what?"

"It's all too... overwelmimg, I can't handle it anymore."

"K-kellin this is crazy."

"I'm sorry. It's what I need to do."

"This isn't fair.."

"I'm sorry Vic but it's over. I'm goig back to florida. Don't forget about me."

"Kellin please?"

"I'm sorry. I need, to go now. The person I cheated on you with was Mike and im sorry but this isn't how it should be. I came her for business, to break your heart... and that's what I did and I'm sorry. My job here is done and thats why I need to leave. It'd be beyter for if im not here anyways."

"No it'd be better if you stayed here."

"Thanks for everything. Most of all thanks for standing by my side. I'll never forget you Victor... bye."

"I love you Kellin." I heard him say as I left the room. I got in my car and started driving.

"I love you too, Vic." I said to myself asmi drove down the street. I'm gonna miss him, but it's for the best i guess. Leavig him broke my own heart. I'll never forget him, every. I wish it ended differently though. Like I said it's for the best. Next thing I knewmi was back im Florida only I went to see my mom. Once she opened the door I hugged her and cried. This is where I'm supposed to be. This is where I am.

The End.

A^N

Sequel will be up when my actual Internet comes back on, which gives me time to write a couple chapters.

Thanks to all for reading this whole story.

I swear I love you all like crazy for reading my stuff especially since I like never ever proof read and stuff but I will proof read the sequel I am making it my ultimate mission.

Vote and please let me see your comments.

As this has come to an end I would like to give a quick shoutout to my wife @Hayleyc8 she writes Kellics and Fuenciados it would mean the world to me if your read her stuff and voted and commented so she can update more often, please?

A book recommendation is Dear, Mr. Fuentes. I haven't finished reading it but it is amazing.

I know a lot of people thinks sequels are borning and stuff but I promise you it will NOT be boring.

If you'd like to talk to me, request for me to write you a story or oneshot, or even decied what will happen next in the sequel or my other stuff then just kik me it's thestrayxo or maybe you just wann be friends, I am open to that.

Anyways thanks so much for reading.

Love you guys and I hope to have you all reading the sequel. I will post up on here when the sequel is out and stuff and what it'll be called.

Byee♡

~Swing life away♡