*Chapter One*

Chapter One:

Dimitri's P.O.V

I kissed Alice's neck lovingly as we laid sprawled out, over her couch. Her mother and father were at work, meaning we had the house to ourselves for a couple of hours. I enjoyed Alice's company, she was so perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend.

I smiled and nuzzled my nose into her hair, "You smell breathtakingly heavenly." I inhaled her sweet scent, it was a mixture of strawberries and vanilla. Whatever it was, it was arousing.

Meaning it went straight to my d*ck.

She giggled, "That better be your keys I can feel prodding into my back." I could almost hear the smirk on her beautiful face.

"Why? You wanna find out?" I smirked evilly. She sighed and patted my crotch making me hiss. "I wish I could, but I'm on my period." She said amusingly.

I groaned and rested my head against hers. "I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"Ditto." She responded.

I sighed and got up. "Where are you going?" She asked worriedly. "I'm getting a drink you melon, do you want anything?"

She pouted. "You called me fat. Watermelons are fat."

I chuckled. "You're not fat. Even if you were, I'd still love you."

She smiled brightly. "Now go get me a drink." She glared playfully at me.

"Yes, ma'am." I saluted her before walking into the kitchen. I got out two glasses and poured some cherry cola into each glass.

My stomach growled a little. I tapped my chin while I looked around the cupboards and in the fridge. I ended up grabbing a large bag of crisps from the cupboard, I put the corner of the packet in between my teeth and picked up the cold glasses of cola.

I walked down the hallway and was about to walk into the living room when I heard Alice taking on to someone, I think she may have been on the phone.

But then, I heard a male voice.

"You can't be here! He can't know that you even exist!" Alice whisper shouted at the male. "It's not my fault! I thought you were on your own today! I can't help it if your fuck boy is always at your hip!" He hissed back.

I forgot about the crisps in my mouth and opened my teeth, this resulted in the packet landing on the tray, which spilled the glasses over and then the tray fell from my hands.

If only I was a ninja...a guy can dream, okay!

I peaked into the living room and saw a tall, muscular guy. He was wearing a black hoodie and some faded blue skinny jeans, his hair was blonde, and his eyes were bright blue. Completely opposite too Alice, who had brunette hair and emerald eyes.

"I-I, um..." I trailed off nervously as the guy gave me a death glare.

Alice sighed. "Dimitri, this is my...my brother, Adrian."

~*~*~*~
Hello, my wonderful reader! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, please comment, share and vote for more x