*Chapter Five*

Dimitri's POV

After we finished eating I paid the bill and we walked to my car.

"God I'm stuffed. I'm surprised I'm not rolling right now." I laughed and patted my stomach, I unlocked the car and we both got in.

"Yeah me too, you've definitely got a food baby."Adrian sniggered.

I lifted my hoodie up to show my abdomen, still defined, doesn't look like I've eaten, though it sure feels like it. That omelette was massive.

"I think I'm good." I patted my stomach once again, Adrian's eyes lingering longer than they should have.

I should remember that he's attracted to males and such, I shouldn't flash my body to him, it doesn't bother me as such, I just don't want him to think I'm vain, you know? Granted I do work hard for my body, and I like to keep in shape, but I don't wanna be one of those typical guys who constantly show off.

I started my car and we drove to Alice's house.

Adrian's POV

It would be a lie to say I wasn't attracted to him, because I am. His body is godly, along with his face. I'm not one for looks, I'm not exactly picky. But damn.

I shouldn't be having these thoughts, and I feel like a complete ass towards Alice. I need to shut them out. I can't feel attracted to him anymore.

I need to be distant.

Dimitri's POV

I got out the car, with Adrian following, I quickly locked it and walked to Alice's door and knocked.

After a few minutes the door opened and her gorgeous face appeared. Those sparkling green eyes shone when she saw the both of us.

"Hi guys." She smiled, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and Aiden a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"How was your night?" She asked the both of us as she shut the door.

"Yeah it was fine." I smiled, looking over at Adrian. He rolled his eyes, which shocked me a little. His I don't give a shit attitude was coming through again, I was hoping we were past that.

"I've been in better places." He mumbled, as he walked into the lounge.

I frowned and I felt two soft hands cup my face.

"Thank you so much for doing this, I can't repay you enough." Her eyes showed compassion and gratitude, I smiled and kissed her passionately.

"You're welcome."

We walked into the lounge and Adrian was sat cross legged with his face resting on his fist.

Why is he being like this again? I thought we were okay. He was fine at the cafe.

"You want a drink?" Alice asked.

"Yeah please babe, just a water for me."

"No thanks." Adrian waved her off with a bored tone. I rolled my eyes as Alice walked into the kitchen.

I sat over by Adrian and I felt him tense up next to me.

"What's gotten into you?" I whispered.

"Nothing." His eyes locked onto the TV.

"Clearly there is, you were fine until we got here. Tell me what's wrong?" I whisper shouted, looking towards the kitchen hoping Alice didn't hear.

Adrian's head snapped towards me. "Look, nothing's wrong, so can you leave me the fuck alone?" He demanded, not even bothering to whisper.

"Adrian what's wrong now?" Alice said as she walked in with my water and her smoothie, damn wish I asked for a smoothie now.