*Chapter Three*

Adrian's POV

The door shut softly and I listened as the footsteps remained there for a split second before walking away.

I smelt myself and decided I should take a shower, it's definitely been a while since a bathed. I don't necessarily look dirty, but there's definitely a smell coming from me.

I opened the door and headed to the bathroom, I opened the door and locked it behind me.

I stripped from my clothes and stepped into the shower, it took me a couple of minutes to figure out how to turn it on. Always the problem when using someone else's shower.

Finally figured how to get it hot enough and I groaned at the hot water trickling down my skin. I better not get too used to this everyday, since Dimitri or whatever his name is said I won't be here for long. Not that I mind, I don't like staying in the same place for long anyway.

When I finished washing myself I stepped out and wrapped a towel round my waist. I gathered up my clothes and opened the bathroom door.

Dimitri was staring back with his green eyes, I was fascinated at how green they were. Even greener than my sisters, which I didn't think could be possible.

He cleared his throat and scratched his neck. "Sorry you were in there for a while, got kinda worried."

I laughed with no emotion. "So you're starting to care about me now?" I smirked, my arms crossed over my chest.

The kid scowled. "No, Alice would never forgive me if something happened to you. You're only here because of her. I don't want you here, and it will stay that way." He turned on his heel and walked down the hall, until he was out of sight.

I mumbled under my breath as I put my clothes in the wash basket and proceeded to the room I was staying in.

I changed into some cleanish sweats and laid back on the bed.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

Dimitri's POV

It's been hours since I've seen Adrian , he hasn't come down once for food. And I'm pretty sure he hasn't eaten today.

I groaned in frustration, why am I thinking about that douche anyway.

My eyes kept darting back and forwards. From the clock, to my TV.

Ugh, I can't let him starve to death.

I walked up to the guest room and knocked on the door, I waited for a few seconds and heard no response. I knocked a bit louder and still, no answer.

I opened the door slowly and the light from outside shone on Adrian on the bed. He looked peaceful.

I walked over to him and crouched down. I shook him slightly. "Adrian wake up, you need to eat."

"Adrian.." I got closer to him.

His eyes opened and he pulled me towards him, for some odd reason he ended up on top of me, his hands pinning my arms down.

I looked at him in shock, "G-get off me." I tried to wiggle my body so he'd get off me, he's surprisingly strong for a scrawny 21 year old.

He bit his lip and pushed his hips against me.

What the fuck.

"Stop it. Get off me, I'm not a faggot." I said through clenched teeth. His eyes narrowed. Well shit I've well and truly pissed him off.

"Don't ever call me a faggot." He was seething at this point.

He let go of me and got off. "Get out."

I got off the bed and walked out the door. I looked back at Adrian and he looked like a broken man, a sad broken man. And I felt bad.

I shut the door and that's the last time I spoke to him that night.

It was the next morning and I found myself on the sofa still, clearly didn't make it to my bed. Memories of last night came into my mind. A pang of guilt hit me.

I wasn't a homophobic, I had gay friends. Even lesbian friends, Alice's best friend was gay, and he was lovely. So why did I call him a faggot?

God I'm an idiot.

I sighed and went about my day, had breakfast, headed to the gym in the basement and did what I always did, trying to get the look on Adrian's face from my mind. Though I was pretty sure it's burned in my skull.

After a few hours I decided I had enough. Time for a shower.

I walked back up to my bedroom and put my iPod back, as I walked to the bathroom the door opened and out came a wet Adrian, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. My eyes for some reason roamed his body, and I slightly liked what I saw. Though he was scrawny. I could see he had faint muscle. When I reached his eyes they weren't connected to mine.

His eyes also roamed my body, from my abdomen, which you could clearly see through the sweat, and then to my arms, which were also shiny with a light layer of sweat. Then his eyes reached mine.

I scratched the back of my neck, his eyes quickly flickering to my bicep. "I'm sorry about last night. So sorry. I promise you I'm not homophobic. I've got friends who are gay and lesbian and Alice's best friend is gay and he's awesome. I just panicked. You probably won't forgive me but at least let me take you out for breakfast?" My eyes gave him a pleading look.

"Fine, but I won't forgive you easily." He smirked playfully.

I laughed. "Okay, I'm willing to make it up to you until you do." I smiled genuinely. And looked at the clock on the landing. "We'll leave in an hour. Make sure you're ready." I nudged his shoulder lightly. And walked into the bathroom, I had a long hot shower and I did my business and got out.

I went back to my room and quickly got ready, slipped on some black skinny jeans and a grey hoodie and my nikes and walked down to the kitchen to grab my keys. Adrian followed behind shortly after. Also dressed in skinny jeans and a hoodie. He looked a lot better in those clothes than I did. He looked cuter.

Did I just fucking call him cute? Oh brother...