*Chapter Four*

Dimitri's POV

I drove us to a small local cafe, I've been a customer here more times than I can count, the food here is ridiculously good.

I opened the door for Adrian and let him through first, he mumbled a thank you. We both walked and sat at a table, I handed him a small menu. "Pick whatever you like, though I do recommend the omelettes they do. They're orgasmic."

Adrian's eyes flashed an emotion, though it dissolved quickly to tell what it was. He cleared his throat and his eyes raked over the menu. "I think I'll get an English breakfast." He closed the menu and put it to the side. "You want a drink too right?"

"Yeah, I'll have an orange juice please."

I nodded, a waitress came over and she immediately looked me up and down and smirked. "Anything I can get you, sir?" She smiled seductively. I studied her for a sec, her face was caked in makeup, and I thin layer of sweat laid across her forehead. I almost gagged. Adrian's foot collided with my knee, I glared at him. He must've thought I was checking her out, you're seriously wrong there buddy.

"I'll have the sausage omelette please, with a side order of melon." May as well be healthy too. "And for my drink I'll have an apple juice please." She winked as she wrote down my order, I tried hard not to roll my eyes, though I gave the look that I wanted to to Adrian, and his glare softened. "My friend over there will have an English breakfast please, with an orange juice." She looked over to Adrian and the look on her face almost said that she didn't even know he was there, which made me stifle a laugh. "Yes of course, I'll bring your drinks." She pushed her hair back and smirked one more time before walking off, her hips swaying more than they should've.

I let my laugh out as soon as she was out of sight. "You should've seen your face man. She didn't even notice you, that's funny."

He scoffed, "because she was looking at someone like you." I heard him mumble.

As I was about to ask what he meant the waitress put our drinks down, Adrian's more harshly than mine. Once again, she was giving me the eyes. I didn't like it, I felt pretty uncomfortable.

She got close to my ear as she leant back up, her cleavage nearly in my face. "You want my number? I'm free after my shift." She whispered. I could see Adrian tense in the corner of my eye, I'm sure he will tell Alice about this, not like there's anything to tell. I certainly don't like her.

"I'm sorry Hun." I smiled sadly, I saw Aiden frown at the word Hun. My hand reached for Adrian's, "I have plans with my boyfriend after, some really saucy plans, I'm sure you wouldn't want to see that." I winked playfully. She stood up and looked our hands and Adrian in slight disgust, before she apologised and walked away.

I looked at Adrian, I saw a slight pinkness in his cheeks, how cute.

"Awww, are you blushing?" I playfully smirked, and laughed. He ripped his hand away and crossed his arms over his chest. "No, it's just kinda hot in here." And pulled the collar of his hoodie. "Then take it off." I said a little huskier than planned.

His eyes snapped to mine, once again flashed an emotion I didn't catch. Damn it. He isn't exactly an open book. Though messing with him is kinda fun, his reactions aren't what I expected. I hope he doesn't take any of this to heart.

Adrian's POV

The way he said those words made my stomach flip, I don't even know why. He has a girlfriend, which means he's clearly straight, and his girlfriend is my sister. I don't want him getting ideas and telling Alice.

Though her past boyfriends before I came out, I flirted with. Harmless flirting really, I didn't do anything with them, just verbal torture. I didn't like any of them either, I wanted them to leave asap. None of them were good for her, clearly using her.

Though Dimitri gives me a total different vibe, he seems... genuine. And he really does love her, I saw that in his eyes when I first met him, the way he looked at her. Although there was something else there, which I couldn't seem to figure out. For me to flirt and drive him away, would certainly be bad on my behalf.

I know I'm a dick, but not that much of a dick. Or am I?

I was brought out of my thoughts as a plate was set in front of me, with a yummy breakfast piled onto it. This looks so good. I looked up at the waitress and said thank you, realising it was a different one. I guess Dimitri scared the other one away, I suppressed a laugh at the look on the girls face.

Dimitri's hand was rough, but also soft at the same time, his hand was considerably larger than mine, which was slightly embarrassing since I'm the older one. I couldn't help the blush that came over me, and I've never blushed for anyone. Not even past boyfriends.

What is this guy doing to me? I've only known him for a day.

"How's your food?" His deep voice startled me. "Oh sorry man, didn't mean to scare ya." He chuckled, his chuckle sent a shiver up my spine. I took a bite of everything on my plate and moaned. "It's so good." I said with a mouthful.

Dimitri's eyes held an emotion I couldn't quite decipher. I was usually really good at reading people. He was very different indeed.

He cleared his throat and sipped his apple juice. We ate in silence until his phone rang. "Sorry." He mumbled and answered it. "Hi love, how are you?" He smiled. He had a nice smile.

"Yeah, were just having breakfast. We'll be over in an hour okay?"

"Okay, I love you too." His eyes showed pure love for my sister. A pang of jealousy hit me, wait why the fuck am I jealous? Ugh, I need to stop.

I'll fuck things up so bad.