Chapter six

Dimitri's POV

It was the next morning and I was making breakfast for me and Adrian who hadn't woken up yet, which I don't mind, I bet trying to get a good nights sleep when living on the streets is hard. I wonder if he stayed with anyone whilst he was away, I didn't think Alice's parents were homophobic. They were the nicest couple ever, I suppose some people are just nasty.

I finished cooking the eggs and a tired looking Adrian came down the stairs. "Fuck the food smells nice..."

"It's a shame it's all mine." I smiled, his face was a true picture. I laughed and plated him up some eggs and bacon, he had soon scoffed it down and left me to do the dishes, lazy twat.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I shouted from the kitchen to the living room where he was watching TV. "Watch TV all day." He replied in the most monotone voice.

I walked into the living room and saw him sprawled across my couch with the remote in his hand, I walked over to him and snatched the remote and turned the TV off.

"Oi, what the fuck I was watching that." He said angrily. I rubbed my temples in annoyance, this guy gets heated for no reason.

"Look, I haven't got long till I have to go back to university, I wanna enjoy the time off. So c'mon let's go out and do something. Alice is working today so I said we'd meet up with her after work, so why not do something until then?" I suggested a bit too eagerly.

He looked at me dead in the eyes, "no thanks." He responded plainly and got up and started walking up the stairs.

I sighed, fine.

I'll do something on my own instead then...

Actually no that sounds so boring. I can't even invite my friends over because of that idiot upstairs. Who pretends to kill themselves anyway...

I groaned and rubbed my hands over my face in frustration, maybe I'll take him out for lunch instead...

I walked upstairs and knocked on his door, "would you like to go out for lunch later then instead? My treat." I said through the door. I didn't get a response.

Why is he being so annoying? He's living here under my damn roof!

If he wants to stay up in his room then fine. But I'm going out.

And with that walked downstairs and took my keys and left.

Adrian's POV

I heard the front door slam.

Who pissed in his eggs this morning, certainly wasn't me. I kinda feel bad. Considering he did look for me for hours yesterday. Well I say hours, he said two. Which is still a long time looking for someone.

I can't help but feel guilty now... he's nothing but nice to me, he doesn't have to be, I'm not the nicest to him either. Maybe I should apologise? I rarely apologise to people though...

UGH

I can't even go out and find him to say sorry. He took his keys... now I have to wait till he comes back.

I might sleep some more so time goes quicker... yeah I'll do that.

Dimitri's POV

It's been four hours since I left my house...

AND IM SO FUCKING BORED.

Alice doesn't finish till 6, and I'm meant to be picking her up to come back to ours for a "movie night" which she impulsively planned in her break. She rang and said it would be good for all of us to hang out. I told her what went down last night after I dropped her home, she didn't warn me he had random outbursts of stupid anger.

Well in all honesty she didn't even fucking tell me she had a brother, I wonder what else she hasn't told me.

I'm currently sat in a cafe, which closes soon so I'll have to find somewhere else to wait for Alice. I don't fancy going home right now... especially to someone who doesn't care about anyone else other than himself.

Adrian's POV

I woke to the sound of the door shutting down stairs, Dimitri must be home. I looked at the clock, it read 6:35pm. Shit, I slept for a while...

I heard my sisters voice. Oh yeah.

She was coming over, not sure why.

"Adriannnnn, come down!!" Alice's voice sang from down stairs.

I sighed and changed my clothes quickly, just into some sweat pants and a hoodie. I don't think she will appreciate me in boxers.

I went downstairs and saw no one in the kitchen so I headed to the living room and Alice and Dimitri were sat on the large couch with a bunch of food surrounding them. I raised my brow in confusion.

"Movie night!!!"

Well this should be interesting...

Not. 

——
IM SORRY ITS SO FUCKIN SHORT. BASICALLY MY ACCOUNT WOULDNT LET ME LOG IN. I WAS LIKE WTF OK. AND THEN THE APP KEPT SAYING SORRY UR NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. FAILED TO LOAD HOME. AND I WAS LIKE BICH U R CONNECTED SO ACT LIKE IT.

bros n hoes I'm so sorry x