×Fear× mc

Guys i cant stop listening to skh!!!!! It was worth watching a random guy spray paint for like 2 hours haha. BUT I FUCKIN SCREAMED WHEN I HEARD IT. ILL RANT AFTER U GUYS READ THIS IMAGINE.

Idk why im screaming.

··Michael··

I sat on my bed flipping through my old album of me and my two best friends. I told them both that I had a fear after I became good friends with them. It was a fear of losing them.

"You know the thing about fear.." my best friend Jade had said, "is it makes u say and do things you never thought you would do."

(creds to one of my fave books called The Chase a beautiful and deep book i love it. Its an ashton fanfic)

"Things change Mikey." My other friend Calum had added on. I was only confused back then. Were they leaving me?

"What do you mean?" I had asked.

"Like I said," Jade had mumbled again, "it's the things you do when you're swallowed up with fear."

"You guys are not gonna leave me though right? A-and all those times you've stood up for me from all those fake friends that only wanted to humiliate me you won't forget that right? Ca-cause your my best friends and..." I know I had sounded like a little kid, always following them like they were the only things I had left.

They really were my best friends to which I considered 'for life'. Since my middle school years. We never left each others side, though the fear of all my childhood years tugged at my heart I felt like a lost child never wanting to let go.

"Things change."

"It makes you say and do things you never thought you would do."

I guess what they were trying to tell me was my current position now. Or where I'm at after those fear filled years.

The constant fear of losing them only made me want to let go. I deleted their numbers. I usually stayed hidden at school. But, wierdly that made me feel calm. They kept there promise and searched the streets for me every week, the streets that held our endless laughter doing illegal things. Just the 3 of us.

But hey like they said, things change right?

It's been a year and I think college will change me. In a good way that is. Maybe I'll make new friends but like you know, just plain friends to hang out with. It's time to start fresh and new and focus on my life ahead of me.

·········

I cupped my had over the lighter as I lit my cigarette. The streets were dark as I took my usual midnight walk. I didn't feel like taking sleeping pills for tonight. I pulled my hood over my head as I felt light raindrops hit the pavement. Even though it was drizzling, the quietness made me relax.

I walked further as usual and stuffed one hand in the pockets of my skinny jeans. The street lights were dim and the atmosphere grew darker and darker.

Pulling out my phone I glanced at the time. 4:56. Finally starting college, here goes.

······

"You look tired, you sleep well?"

I shrugged putting my guitar in its case.

"You're taking that thing too?" My sister bombarded me with questions which only made my fists ball up in anger.

"Don't call it, that thing." I sneered.

"Well its old and rusty it is that thing." she shot back.