Chapter 23

Blah. Blah(: Hey, guys. Sorry, it took so long but, I'm like REALLY sick and have been on lots of medicines to get better. So I'm super happy that I got this one in, sorry it's not long, but y'know. And this chapter's dedicated to Samanthajo22 , the writer of Heels Over Head, Because she won my cover contest; all the entries we're beautiful, and so hard to choose(: The runner up is my banner now and that is : LadySynyster .
 Kay, love you guys ![;
 Comment, Vote, Fan, smile, Believe, Love<3
___________________________________________________________________________

  We stayed in that position for a while. I was breathing a little faster than usual, though it was slower than when he first approached me. Leo didn't move, he just stayed leaning into my neck, breathing deeply. Maybe this is what he wanted, for the pain in my throat was pushed into the back of my mind.

 His arms suddenly moved, caging my head in, not like I was going anywhere. He leaned up and I watched, completely entranced. His hazel eyes sparkled with shifting colors and I easily lost myself in them. My eyes flickered down to his lips, which were only a few inches away from mine, before going back to his eyes.

 Leo leaned forward slowly, giving me a chance to turn away, I didn't. His lips met mine and I felt a rush of feelings surge through me. Peacefulness, happiness, a total sense of comfort.

 I kissed him back eagerly, bringing my body to life, grasping his hair. His hands moved from beside my head and whispered down my sides, before laying gently at my waist.

 My heart swelled and pounded, and I could faintly feel his heart thudding like mine; fast and hard.

 He pulled away so I could breathe, after I gulped down the air, he brought his lips back to mine. He grinned as I kissed back, more forcefully than the first time, our lips moving together. His tongue asked for entrance and I allowed it, eager for this new feeling. It was awkward at first, but exciting none the less. Our tongues danced for a moment more, before my lungs screamed.

 I pulled back, panting as I was thrown back into my own body. I leaned my head against the wall, eyes still closed and hands now clasped behind his neck. He tilted forward and placed a small kiss on my lips, once, twice, three times - leaving me smiling. God, his lips were like a drug, now that I had a taste, I would never live without it. Addicting. 

 My eyes opened slowly, to see him watching me, a smile on his face. I licked my lips, remembering the taste of that smile.

 "My, My. You're insatiable, aren't you?" Leo asked, noticing the look on my face. I shook back to life and glowered, though I knew he was teasing. He copied my expression for a second, before I broke into a smile that I thought would split my face.

 "Boom. There it is." He said, pointing to my smile, with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and he just laughed and pulled me into a hug. It surprised me at first, before I melted and hugged him back.

 The warmth radiated off of him and it burned away any previous thought of being mad. What a cheater. 

 Leo let go and I frowned for a moment before covering it up, still happy from our kiss..es? He smiled down at me fondly, making me blush. He leaned down slowly and my breath caught, before my eyes fluttered closed. I felt the heat in front of my disappear and I opened my eyes, curious.

 He was leaning away now, hands still on my hips, smirk on his face.

 "That excited, are we?"

 My face exploded into color, embarrassed and angry. The hand behind his neck reached up and smacked his head, before returning to it's original place. I smiled now, while he pouted and rubbed his head.

 "Hey, appreciate how much courage it takes to i..." He trailed off and a dangerous smirk took hold of his lips.

 "Got it! As punishment for not appreciating how much it takes to be the kisser, if you want to kiss me again, you have to initiate it."

  Initiate..?

 My face flamed up again, earning him another small smack. He just laughed now, flashing his perfect teeth at me. I frowned. If he thought I was gonna give in and do something like that, he's wrong. Normally, I wouldn't care, but who knows what he'd pull if I tried to kiss him. Probably tease me, again.

 Why don't I just tease him then?

 Leo's laughing came to a sudden halt as he read my expression, which had turned innocent.

Alright, Cora, acting time.

 I looked up at him slowly, eyes a little bigger than normal and pouted my lips out like a sad child. He looked dazed by my sudden attack, before leaning down. I nearly laughed at how easy it was when his eyes lit up and he turned his face, so he could whisper in my ear.

 "Not gonna be that easy." He said, enjoying this way too much. I skipped backwards into the wall, farther away from him and crossed my arms over my chest, huffing. He chuckled at me then turned towards my door, looking at me over his shoulder.

 "Wanna walk me out?"
 I thought about kicking him out but, let my still bubbling happiness take over and I followed him out and down the stairs. He called goodbye to the twins as he stepped towards the front door, running a hand his, now dry, dark hair.   

 "Anything to give me before I leave?" He teased, opening the door. I noted how much the storm had lightened, before realizing what he said. I bared my teeth at him like a dog before sticking my hand out for a handshake. He took it carefully, that grin on his lips. 

 He stepped away from me, taking his warmth with him and I shut the door, before sliding down it. I touched my lips carefully, still wishing I could taste that smile again. 

 What have I gotten myself into?