Chapter 27

This is it! I'm leaving tomorrow in the early mornin' hours for two whole weeks ! Sucks for you guysD: . That's why I made a super-extra long chapter to make you all happy-face! I LOVE YOU!<3

Fan, Comment, Vote, Smile, Believe, Love, Hope<3
______________________________________________________________________________

Who's that?

Hazel eyed boy's expression dissolved into pure despair upon reading my words. Like I had just kicked him in the nuts AND told him he was going to die. What confused me even more was the fact that I wanted to hug him and make that expression disappear.

 I held my ground and turned my gaze back to Luke, who looked completely astounded. He sent a pitying glance towards the beautiful boy, who now stared at the ground blankly.

Was I really that important to him?

Was he important to me?

  "But, I thought you said you have to guess and the memories come back?"

I nodded, but glanced down at the board.

 He neither a friend, nor a boyfriend, or a relative. So I just deemed him a stranger.

Luke stood up with a sad smile and walked towards the boy, patting his shoulder.

 "Don't worry, it'll click." Luke said to him, giving me a backwards wave as he headed towards the door.

 "I'll be back, I should go get mom and Kaylah." With that, he left, shutting the door behind him with a soft click. The guy didn't move at all, he just stood there, in all his handsome glory.

 I wrote on my board and tapped against it with my nails, getting his attention.

Care to introduce yourself?

 Even if I didn't remember him right now, it was obvious that he was close to my family at least, so I supposed he was trustworthy. I patted the bed in front of me and scooted back a little, wincing.

 He seemed to weigh the options carefully before walking towards me and plopping himself in front of me, dangerously close for my poor heart. In fact, I heard the heart monitor jump a little, much to my embarrassment.

 He appeared to smile ruefully, making me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. But, before I could think more on it, he lifted his head up and gave me a breathtaking smile. He flashed his pearly whites at me, making them stand out from his pink lips.

 "Leo. Leo Kinderson." His name made me blush for an unknown reason. Leo Kinderson. There it was again, that tickling sensation, but now it was more like begging me to remember.

 What were we? Friends? Besties? Enemies?

He chuckled at me, but it sounded a bit down.

 "A bit more than friends, I suppose. I can't really explain it. Though, I wish there was a name for it because then you'd... remember me."

 His hands tightened into fists on his knees and I looked down at them. Without a second thought I lifted my left hand and placed it carefully over his right, squeezing it gently. It was like a second nature to me.

 I know these hands, I thought, looking up a Leo. His eyebrows were raised and his hazel eyes showed only surprise.

I know those eyes.

 He smiled down at me and unclenched his fist, and wrapped a big warm hand around mine, making the monitor skip again.

 I know that smile.

"Cora.." He sighed, losing his smile.

 I know that voice.

I took a deep breath and searched desperately through my worn-out mind, trying to catch wind of something memorable.