0.5

Fools gold- one direction

"I don't regret falling for you."

C   P.O.V

"Luke?" I knew he was still awake. He was staring at the ceiling.
"Yes Cal?" He sounded tired. He had a raspy voice that was about the sexiest thing I had ever heard.
"I can't sleep."
"Me neither Cal. Do you wanna lay with me?"
I was on his bean bag, I didn't want to sleep in his bed, we just met, but I have been lonely for so long, and he did ask.
"Yeah I do."
"C'mon."
I crawled onto his bed, and cuddled against his warm bare chest. He ran his fingers through my hair, and I fell asleep in his warm embrace.
I woke up to Luke looking at the ceiling with his arms still wrapped around me.
"Did you sleep Luke?"
"Oh! Good morning."
"Luke-"
"Can we talk about something else sweet cheeks?" No.
"No."
"Well then no."
"Why not?"
"Because I can't stand to think of someone so cruel that they would blame my innocent baby for a death."
"But it was my fault Luke."
"No it wasn't."
"Yeah it was."
"How?"
I didn't want to talk about it, but I can't keep it from him.
"I was 12. My dad was driving my and my sister Mali to the amusement park, my mum was working. We were playing a game, and I called him a cheater for peeking at whatever the hell me and Mali were doing, so I unbuckled my seat belt and covered his eyes, and that's when he drove into oncoming traffic and it hit the front of our car on the right side where my dad was driving. Mali broke her arm, and I broke my nose, but my dad broke every bone in his body that can be broken. He died instantly." It hurt to say that. It hurt a lot, but I wanted to be honest.
"Aw baby," Luke wraps me tight and kisses my neck softly, leaving tickles in spots.
"It was all my fault, he wouldn't have died and no one would blame me." Tears trickle down my cheeks and I feel luke soften his grip, but he doesn't let go.
"Don't cry beautiful. Nothing is your fault." Luke wipes my tears and places his head next to mine. I can feel him breathing. And I feel his heartbeat. Safe.
" There is one thing you can blame me for."
"And what's that?" He asks.
"Falling completely in love with you."
Luke smiled, and pressed his lips to mine.