Why should you love the Signs

Aries: Love with Aries is passionate, bright, stimulating and forever changing. Aries are perfect for those who want to be lifted and harness their inner passions. This sign is intensely loyal in relationships and will rarely stray. They will take you to new worlds on impulse. 

Taurus: Love with Taurus is secure, warm and romantic. You will feel forever comforted by their dependable nature and be brought into a world in sync with nature and away from the rush and time frames of reality. Taurus will shower you with affection, love and beautiful gifts. 

Gemini: This sign is perfect for the person who feels one person could never satisfy them. One Gemini = around 7. They will blow your mind intellectually and keep you adventurous, laughing and forever young. Gemini is free, casual and never possessive or jealous. Their stimulating soul satisfying conversations will show you new worlds.

Cancer: True Love and devotion is found with a Cancer. They will make you their whole world, and treat you like no other. If you ever need a partner who will intuitively know when you are in pain and when you are happy and instinctively know how to respond it is Cancer. They will wait home for you and never ever hurt you.

Leo: Everything is grand in love with a Leo. They will shower you with all sorts of affection and move the moon for their one and only. Prepare to be shown off and shown beautiful places. Leo make a lover feel like the royalty they are. 

Virgo: Virgo's seek to perfect everything and they treat their relationships no different. Virgo is honest, kind and generous in love and has a high aversion to chaos. They will nurture your mind and your body, with their deep conversation and gentle nature. Virgo will help you find perfection and cast your eyes to the simplicity of life and bring you into a more simple, yet stimulating world.

(I couldn't find the other signs for this sorry!)