To Dance With A Prince

Alaylia Zairan is the new Healer at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, working under the main healer Poppy Pomfrey. When she first shows up at the school she gets lost multiple times for she did not attend Hogwarts for her schooling. On one of her wanders, trying to find her way around, she runs into the one teacher who seemed to really not like her- Severus Snape.

Alaylia, though slightly scared, and undoubtedly nervous about this particular teacher, tries to find out more about him, and what's better than attending a few of his classes? After all, Albus Dumbledore had suggested she stop in and get to know the students and staff better. But he begins to notice.

Severus does not like being followed. Especially not by some pesky little girl. After attending more and more of his classes, he decides to confront her. Things get heated pretty quickly, and Alaylia is even more interested in digging into his past than before, and will go to any measures to find the information she needs.

Severus Tobias Snape. Ex Death Eater. No wonder he gives her the chills. Can she trust him? A little trip to the Headmasters office seems to be in order, and what she finds out is all it takes for her to fall head over heels for this man. But how to get him to share his feelings?

----------------

Little crappy, I know. This one has just been bouncing around in my head for a while so I decided to try and write it out. Hopefully you like it, if you do, please remember to Vote, and if you wish to use it, please Comment or Message me! Thank you so much!

~Oriah Nova Moore