Story 1 - Cheated

Satou Ryo, Well, is a pretty normal guy with a pretty normal surname. His looks are normal, his build is normal, I guess everything about him is normal.

He's basically the most boring guy you've meet. Yet, why are you dating him? Well, let's say that one day, you were really desperate for a boyfriend. And, ... you want no trouble. Soon, the two of you grown close together and finally fell in love with each other.

But, did you know his true personality.
______________________________________

"Mm... " Ryo groaned as he kissed a woman. "More..." he said seductively. His hands curled around the female and pulled her closer to him.

She stopped and turned her eyes up,looking at him. "Hey~ what about your girlfriend~? Are you going to leave her or not~? Since You're here kissing me."

"..." Ryo stood silent for a while. "Why would I leave her? She cares for me, she makes food for me, basically, she Does so much for me! And I want to do the same since I love her." He said as he laid back onto the cushioned seat.

"How ironic." The young female smirked. "Then, why are you coming here? Wouldn't she get mad?"

"To enjoy. And as long as I don't get caught." He said,bluntly. "Hey, give me another shot,would you?"

"Here." The woman took the bottle of whisky and poured it into his shot glass.

He drank it and then loosened his tie. "Let's continue what we were doing earlier."

______________________________________

Meanwhile, at your side.

"He had to work overtime.... should I call him? Or should I not? " you murmured to yourself,pacing around the room.

The both of you had bought an apartment to live together. It was hard convincing your parents of living together with your boyfriend.

RING RING

You were surprised. You grabbed your bag and took the phone, fumbling with it later. You had hope it was Ryo, But it wasn't. It was your Best friend.

"(Name)... Your boyfriend is cheating on you! "

"W-what?! He won't do SUCH a thing!"

"Why don't you go to 'Red Cherry' and see?!"

"'Red Cherry'? What's that?"

"It's a pub,honey! A pub!" Your Best friend emphasized.

It was unbelievable. You stuttered as you tried to refute. "You're tricking me,are you? He would never cheat on me!"

"Do I sound like I'm Playing a damned prank on you?! " your Best friend's voice shook with anger.

And so, you rushed, rushed to see IF it's true.

________________________________________

You went into the pub. There were couples,like, everywhere. Are they really couples, though? As you took a step further and further into the pub, you grew more worried, wary and even,afraid.

And then, at a booth, you saw a familiar figure with a busty woman,making out. Your voice shook as you went to confirm what you saw. It was horrible. "Ryo?"

Ryo stopped and looked up. His eyes widened. "(N-name), what are you doing here?..."

You were horrified. The last thing you ever expected of him to do was this. You clenched your fists tight,in anger and in despair. Your could feel the dissatisfaction you had as tears dripped down and rolled down your cheeks.

"What are YOU doing here?" You said firmly.

"T-this is not what you think it is...really! Trust me!"

"I can't trust you. You. I JUST CAN'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE!" you yelled.

"(N-name)-!"

"Shut up! HOW about this? Let's break up. That's it,we're through. "

"No,(name), don't do this! You can't do this to me... you love me, don't you?"

"...I hate you. I despise you. We're through and That's that. Over. " you kept your sobbing to yourself and stormed off.
_________________________________________

"(Name),I love you." Ryo watched you leave. Something in him triggered. You had just flipped a switch.

"You can't leave me." He muttered to himself.

He slammed money on the table and pushed the woman away. "I am not coming back again." He said and left.

It was time for him to get you back.

It was time for him to come after you.
____________________________________________

You stood at the apartment you shared with him, should you move out or should he?

But Well, you wanted to take this off your mind so, the Best thing for you to do now is to sleep. But, not in this apartment , and so, you went to a closeby hotel.
_________________________________________

The next day, you woke up. Woke up at a familiar place. It was familiar But the atmosphere was heavy and tense. "What?...I was in the..."

"Hotel?" This voice made you shiver. It sounded so sweet. So sweet it made you sick. "Good morning,love." It was Ryo. He went into the room and carried a tray of food.

"What are you-?! Why am I back in the apartment?!" You struggled But as you struggled you felt pain. There were boundaries. Cuffs and chains held you back. You were cuffed to the bed.

"It's time to eat! And later,I have work so we better hurry up. " Ryo said as he flashed a smile towards you. "Ah? Yes, you are bounded here. It's okay, I'll take your chains out as soon as I leave this room. Oh, But you can't leave, the door is locked from the outside."

He grinned. "And, I've took your SIM card out of your phone so you can't call or message Anyone. I've blocked and deleted all your social media so you can't use them to communicate with people. To pass your time, I've bought shows and dramas for you. And,there's a fridge at the side in case you for hungry. And Well... there are many appliances here so don't worry! Also, don't you worry about me cheating again. I'll show you that the one I love is only you. After that experience, I will never cheat on you."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why? Didn't I said it earlier?" Ryo laughed and and kissed your cheek.

"I love you,That's why."