Story 7 - Revenge

Something short and quick~
________________________________

You didn't know when everything had started. All the hatred from other girls... it was just so much to handle! However lately, the most popular guy in school just confessed to and also...threatened you. Just how is that possible?
__________________________

"You know, if you don't want to go out with me, you'll only suffer from all that hate you've been receiving." He stuck a Cheshire smile on his face. "You'll only be going down and down until either someone kills you or you committing suicide. However, if you go out with me... I may be able to stop all these stupidity."

You were speechless.

Then, you think back to all that hate. "I'll go out with you. So please, stop them."

_~__~_~__~__~_~_~_~_~__~_~__~__~_

The hate stopped. ...it was jealousy now.
Fake friends popped out. Notes of Breaking up filled your lockers. But it was better than the hate and no friends before. Not even a fake friend.

He really did his job,eh. You thought.

Until,you overheard a conversation. "I wonder why Jin got back together with a girl who had betrayed and is a Bitch... this is... this is stupid... I don't get it."

"Lets not ask him about this... you know, maybe it's his secrets. "

"But I still can't get it!"

You shook uncontrollably and ran to your boyfriend. "Jin!"

"What is it,dear?" He asked you in his sickliest sweetest voice.

"You...you spread baseless rumours about me! "

"...ah...so you've heard..."

"What is the meaning of this?!" You started to cry out of anger and despair.

"..." he hugged you tightly. You wanted to push him away but he was stronger than you.

He laughed. "(Name),(name)... "

"Let's break up! You planned this situation! "

He stopped his laughter and his smile turned upside down. His eyes widened into a creepy stare. "(Name)... it's okay, we can break up... but we'll get together again... you know how it goes. "

You were petrified. "..."

"Do you still want to break up?"

You stood silent.

He asked again,with a darker tone to his voice. "Do you still want to break up?"

"...no."

He was back to his lighthearted smiling face again. "Good girl. So,you do understand. I told you... I would be getting my revenge."

"Revenge?" You blinked. "For what?"

"You even forgotten about that? Oh silly you... what's my full name again? "

"Jin Satou. "

Jin Satou.
______________________________

"I have been liking you since a year ago...Wi-will you please go out with me?" The boy stammered, it was hard to confess to someone for the first time.

However, you just continued looking at your phone. "I'm sorry but you're just not my type,you know. You're so ugly and nerdy."

The boy could feel his insides twist upon hearing that remark. "...(Name)... you will regret this. And I swear... I will make sure you feel embarrassed when you go out with such an 'ugly and nerdy' guy. "

"Yeah,yeah. Good luck." You shrugged,thinking nothing of his words.

That was 5 years ago.

He came back.