Story 8 - Influence

Let's just say I got inspired by some comments...  C:

Warning: Turn away if you haven't watched Mirai Nikki! D:< You're missing out on one big yandere there!
_____________________________________

Everywhere you go, you always felt a pair of eyes following you,lurking in the darkness of the shadows.

Even in class! But, you don't know who is watching you. Even so, maybe it was just your paranoia because no one could ever follow such a plain,common and dull person like you. You just don't ignite any hope!
~anyonewhogetsthisreferencereceivesacookie~

You looked up and over at your idol,the most good-looking guy in your class. Hm, he will never notice me... or so you thought.

He turned around and caught you in your actions,locking his eyes on you. Embarrassed,you immediately looked away.

His eyes sparkled as he looked like he remembered something.

He mumbled. "Yu...kki..."

Meanwhile,you were at war with the voice in your head. You broke out in sweat in confusion. 'I-it is not me he was looking at! It was the person behind me!' 

But there was no one behind you.

'A-argh! M-maybe Beside me! To the left!'

Beside you was the window.

You cursed to yourself mentally. 'Ah...it sucks to be me...'
___________________________________

After class, he immediately went towards you and held your hand. "You're my Yukki!"

You were so shocked and confused that you weren't able to utter a word for awhile. Soon,you regained your composure,snapping at him. "My name is (Y.N)! "

However you were ignored. "My dear Yukki! We are fated to be together! Through the many worlds and hardships, we are destined to be lovers! I will love my dear Yukki forever and ever! "

You looked at him,utterly shocked. He was not the popular guy type you we're expecting. He's delusional. "Hey...could you be talking about an anime?..."

He looked at you with disgusted eyes. "An anime? ... Did you just throw my Mirai Nikki to the world of common animes?"

"I-i didn't mean that!" You replied, sighing. "However, you seem kinda...carried away."

"Yukki! We shouldn't break the 4th wall!"

"My name is (Y.N)!"
_________________________________

As you were going back home, you felt the stare on you again. This has gotten too much for you. Too much.

Just then a guy bumped into you, a stranger. He was a rude one,leaving without saying a single sorry.

You shook your head in disappointment and continued to walk back. For awhile,you felt the stare disappear. But it soon returned with a worse aura.

Because of it,you ran back to your house in fear.

Your door bell then rang.

A box was laid at the doorstep.

Inside the box was.

Red icky liquid and the freshness of human meat.

You felt your stomach turn around as you started to puke a lot. It was a horrible event,just when will life get better?

You saw a note beside the box.

I love you,Yukki.

Your eyes widened in shock. Despair overtook you.

This joke has gone too far.

But was it a joke in the first place?