The little girl who was locked away

Rose yelled for the doctor as a dalek apeared in the streets of Maryland usa her and the doctor was going to go see the famous Washington monument while they wore there they ran into some old enemys rose couldn't remember how she got to where she is now but she new that the world was going to end soon if the daleks won.

Just then a little girl that was hiding behind a trash can fell beside rose before the daleks realized they both wore there Rose swooped up the little girl and ran towards the tardis 

The doctor was thinking with the controls while rose set down the little girl "doctor there's daleks outside" he looked up shocked he hurried up and started messing with other items it the tadis "not good very not good" he said picking through old items "rose have you seen jack he seems to have disappeared again" " no " she responds the doctor turns around and sees a little girl with short brown hair and green eyes "hello" he says surprised "h...hello" the little girl responds. The doctor looks over at Rose then she nods her head telling him that she brought her in "I'm the doctor and this is Rose tyler what's your name?" The little girl shrugged "d..d..don't remember" the doctor looked at the little girl questionaly. "What do you mean you don't remember?"