Emily

the doctor grabbed the com and spoke through it "hello daleks" soon on the camera jack and the doctor both realized all the daleks have turned and looked at the cameras. "hello its me i bet you already noticed i'm the doctor and i also noticed that you wore tracking down a little girl is this correct?" all the daleks answer "this is correct" the doctor looked over at jack then raised the com back up to his  mouth "why whats so important about this girl." the daleks was quite for what seemed like forever then answered "she comes from gallifrey." the doctor looked at the daleks in shock "what did you say?" "the girl is a time lord" the doctor froze the slowly put the com back up to his mouth "that's impossible" the doctor said jack looked troubled the doctor soon realized then the daleks responded "daleks do not lie" the doctor hung up the com and looked at jack "whats wrong?" the doctor asked jack "what?" jack responded "you look troubled whats wrong?!" jack looked up at the doctor "do you remember the fob watch the little girl had?" the doctor looked at jack "what about it" "i don't know its just that watch seemed powerful..." jack said with a troubled look on his face "did you see what the watch looked like?" jack shook his head no "great" "why?"jack asked "no reason" the doctor answered.